Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Modesty and scarf ?

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I thinks modesty is for both women and men
Modesty make Girls get High Personality

06:02 AM Mar 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Welcome home, Monnata!! If U feel bored and getting headache of some stuff in Life Talk, better U visit ASK ENGLISH..Laughing. That's what I've done, I feel bored for what happened in LT..so this topic refresh my brain well….Wink

02:02 AM Apr 14 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I have some of veil models in Indonesia, its' more practice and we can use it while we are running ….Laughing kidding…

02:25 AM Apr 14 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

Hi all…nice pic and modern..

welldone…

07:00 AM Apr 14 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

hey that 5th pic is a pic of the malaysian's famous singer Siti Nurhaliza with his husband… (n i don't know who's the one that standing between them :D)

she started to wear headscarf early this year… n i really like the way she baby steps first… she started it with only cover half of her hair, then she improved herself until she covered all of her body now…. she's really improved herself :D 

this is my fav celebrity (she's a singer but i prefer to call her a celebrity—->> because i don't listen to her songs :D)

this is one of my fav tv host

n this is my fav singer (finalist of one reality show)

bwahhaahha ok we're not selling pics right???

:D 

09:50 AM Apr 14 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

yes , as you said popi
this forum refrish me , unlike life talk which consider as a war field .
by the way , nice photos , indonisian women have a different models of veils ,each one has its shape and sounnds beautiful . I am going to try them when I visit Indonisia . specialy this one .

02:01 PM Apr 14 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

THANKS alot my brothers and Sisters
U are great thanks very much

10:06 PM Apr 14 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

You are welcome, Monnata. ..I will buy it for U…FREE!! b'coz that price is very cheap…really!! that's why so many women here are gonna use veil..practice and easy to wear..and the price is right!! Laughing

Casiol : who is she (in first pic)?? she is very beautiful… is she singer? I haven't known her song, maybe her album is not sold in Indonesia..Wink

Siti Nurhaliza..?yeah I 'm glad she covered her head..even not all, but at least she did better..and actually I like her style..(before wear veil) she never use miniskirt..Laughing

03:13 AM Apr 15 2008 |

heru santoso

Indonesia

Modeste make some girls beautifully…...

and boys so interesting to her.

03:45 AM Apr 15 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

pop: yup she's a singer… she's sing something more like anasheed, but the genre is pop n sometimes it sounds like the middle east's songs bwahahahhaahah :D her name is waheeda anyway

yup although before this siti nurhaliza didn't wear headscarf, she's still cover all her body… before this she said she wants to baby steps first when wearing headscarf… now she already covered all her hair for sure…

10:32 AM Apr 15 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

really?good for her..

Actually I agree if a girl/woman wear headscarf/veil step by step..like Siti did. It's better than she use it fully but next she leave it…(that's sometimes happened with girls who I ever met…)

03:00 AM Apr 16 2008 |