Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

successful communicator !

daomai

daomai

Viet Nam

HI everybody I am Mai from Viet Nam ,as you know there is difference between  culture of other countries ,so up to you how to become a successful communicator ?

Thanks first and welcome you to viet nam to discovery our culture !

04:00 PM Mar 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snow flower

China

hello, daomai,your photo is so cute,I think you must be a becautiful girl ,if you agree with me,introduce your country's culture for me, I am looking forward for you.

03:29 AM Mar 26 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

mastering the language is the key for a successfull communication

03:13 AM Mar 28 2008 |

Airy07

China

hello!

03:38 AM Mar 28 2008 |

noureldien

Sudan

hello everyone

I hope every thing is ok with all of you and I'm very happy to write with you

I think the SMILE is the best way to communicate with other after the  language as second step

06:48 PM Mar 28 2008 |

daomai

daomai

Viet Nam

thank all of you so much ,IF have chance i will introduce you about my country _VIET NAM

02:56 AM Mar 30 2008 |

Chocolate_88

Viet Nam

yeah, Viet Nam is a nice destination for all of you guys, with special customs, beautiful places that attract millions of people all around the world every year.

WHy dont you come to discover that sort of things? I am sure that you will NOT be disappointed if you  are here, in my country _ VIET NAMLaughing

Hi, daomai. I am Oanh from Ha Noi, and u?

10:18 AM Mar 30 2008 |

daomai

daomai

Viet Nam

hi chocolate 88 .Iam also in hanoi too.my hometown is bac ninh .Nice to meet you .if possible we can contact on yahoo messenger .my ID : dao_mai_iaac

welcome all of you .we talk and make friends !!!!!!!( improve our English )

01:40 PM Mar 30 2008 |

luisbarman

luisbarman

Peru

hi every one  it thrue  to lear¨ new language is very inportant maybe  your love  is out of home  or your  new job  keep going and practice  your new language

09:32 PM Mar 30 2008 |