Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hello from Ukraine!

dima_ukraine

Ukraine

Haven't been there? Then ask if you want to know about it. And be ready to be asked about your country as well!! Cheers, pals!!!

11:27 AM Nov 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Katie

Katie

Czech Republic

Hello from The Czech Republic!!!

Ive never been to Ukraine, but I wonder where do you live. What is your country (town) like?

Im ready to talk about my country, tooWink

Byeeeeee

11:38 AM Nov 18 2006 |

omunozf

omunozf

Chile

Hello friends. Would be nice to meet people around the world. You both are european, i´m from South America, but we are sharing the same goal, then we are on the same boat. I hope everyone can help each other, i´m absolutely available to get it.

I hope to see you soon friends… Grettings from Chile

03:30 PM Nov 18 2006 |

dima_ukraine

Ukraine

hi Katie!

nice to hear from you, really. i have got a question. can we talk via mail cause i barely have time to log in at the website.

my mailbox is

as for where i live – it's Kiev, the capital. but originally i am from a small town at the north of Ukraine. I came down here to study and as a reslt settled here as well.

by the way i have been to the Czech Rep. twice – in Ostrava in 2005 and in Nove Mesto nad Metuji this summer. Nice country i have to tell you with great people – i have got great memories lafter this.

looking forward to hearing from you

Dima

06:56 AM Nov 20 2006 |

dima_ukraine

Ukraine

Hi hi!

yea, on the same boat. what is your name?

06:57 AM Nov 20 2006 |

Anna Nguyen

Viet Nam

hi, i am anna, nice to talk with you

07:21 AM Nov 21 2006 |

omunozf

omunozf

Chile

Hi there…my name´s Osvaldo, i´m from Chile. Let´s go on talking, see you soon.

08:13 PM Nov 21 2006 |