Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

countries

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

what country do you like the most?

06:12 PM Apr 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

There shouldn't be any other answer.My homeland, ofcourse! AZERBAIJAN

08:24 PM Apr 01 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

JAJAJA

I suppose you were going to say that!!!!

But besides of your country?

01:32 AM Apr 02 2008 |

lhttanchau

Viet Nam

Beside my homeland, i like Russia so much. Because in there there is a very nice countryside, a interesting russian culture and life style. Soviet People are very kind, hospitable, honest, fair and willing. Have you ever been in Russia, Cynthia Verdin? How about you? What country do you like most?

03:30 AM Apr 02 2008 |

thp2046

thp2046

China

may be France,I like it just like a beauty.

04:48 AM Apr 02 2008 |

rain_dancer

New Zealand

Oh, Italy for sure. I've only been there once so far, but I would go back again and again….......

The language, the culture, the people. Italians are warm and welcoming, from my experience. I spoke Italian dreadfully, but they still accepted my efforts with patience and good humor.. LOL. I met a couple on a train between Pisa and Florence, who spent the whole time on the train trying to teach me new words!! I forgot all of them later.. LOL. I went there as a tourist in the height of tourist season, but the locals, shopkeepers, etc were virtually never impatient or rude to me, like locals are to tourists in some countries. And the food…ahhh, the food!!! There are so many great places and cities there, Venice, Florence, Rome, Milan.. If I traveled to Europe and could only visit one country (what a sad thought LOL), I'd probably choose Italy..:) But France is a close second place…hehe, maybe I will change my mind sometime…

11:04 AM Apr 02 2008 |

kcarisguy

South Korea

I like South korea, my native place. And the seond is England-I am going to there.

11:52 AM Apr 02 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

I coincide with you rain dacer… Italy and France!!!!!!!!

05:19 PM Apr 02 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Of course my country Turkey :)) Then Indonesia and China !!

I don't like European countries very much.. Asia is my favorite ! :))

06:59 PM Apr 02 2008 |

a.k

a.k

Canada

i havent been to enough countries to actually decide. but the world is my oyster. and i do not like canada that much. usa and japan are much better in terms of opportunities.

05:42 AM Apr 03 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

Really? I wanted to go to Canada and work there…

03:49 PM Apr 03 2008 |