Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

HEEEEEEEEELP...may marks are so bad

muslima

Algeria

SALAM every body…

im student of english but my native language is arabic…..i was a good student but during this year im facing some problems in my studies..so i got a bad marks.

i wanna someone helps me in all literatures:african.american and british…also i need help in linguistics  particulieraly in pregmatics..and other modullles

plizzz it left just one month for the exams…

this is my msn

please the msn id for the mectures onlllllly.

10:42 AM Apr 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

lady i am too in problem too .. i am an english student too in mosta system LMD i have tto a problem in linguistics and histroy of ideas (CS) origin of lgs and epistimology …..........and this is my e-mail

call me pls we can help each others ….

09:05 AM Apr 10 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

mokaddem23

09:06 AM Apr 10 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

@hotmail.fr

09:06 AM Apr 10 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

well Embarassed Muslima & abdou hope for both of you the best Wink GOOD luck

12:16 PM Apr 10 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

thank u freedom-soul

02:50 PM Apr 10 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

hey guys,,,bent bladi ou le3ziz neta3na about,,am studying English language,,if u need help,,do not hesitate,,,,,ياو رانا هناLaughing,,kidding,,,and wish u all the best:)

08:03 PM Apr 10 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

hey guys,,,bent bladi ou le3ziz neta3na abdou,,am studying English language,,if u need help,,do not hesitate,,,,,ياو رانا هناLaughing,,kidding,,,and wish u all the best:)

08:03 PM Apr 10 2008 |

شعاع

شعاع

Saudi Arabia

don't worry muslima  .. i can help you if you want

10:45 PM Apr 10 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

thank u all …...... that is great

now tell me wht is the relationship between signifier and signified in the sing of de saussure

09:21 AM Apr 11 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Sorry to be a little direct with you, Muslima. You have to be a little more careful with your spelling, especially with basic words. For example, you should write “my marks”, and not “may marks”.

01:41 PM Apr 11 2008 |