Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i need native english speaker!

bernadet_lmr

Armenia

hey all , i'm new  here! i'm looking for a pen friend who is a native english speaker..cuz  within a month i'll  movie to usa so i need to learn  more english especially new slangs and  writings! my email

03:53 PM Dec 16 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Berni

Berni

United Kingdom

Hi! My name is Bernadette too :) I'm from England, and more than happy to help you, I'm looking to find pen friends too ^^

05:07 PM Dec 16 2006 |

marty910

Slovakia

Hi all native speakers,

I am looking for pan friend native speakers as well. If anybody is intrested in it just writte me. I want to Improve my English and I like talk(writte) to people. thanx a lot bye

02:00 AM Dec 17 2006 |

boushra

boushra

Morocco

i like to chat to anative speaker of english so i can practise my english because what is really important is speaking and communicating rather than just reading and writing

09:17 PM Feb 18 2007 |

vnt_agawane@yahoo.co.in

India

pleae reply me

as i am also interested to chat

Regards,

Shravya

09:39 AM Feb 20 2007 |

vnt_agawane@yahoo.co.in

India

pleae reply me

as i am also interested to chat

Regards,

Shravya

09:39 AM Feb 20 2007 |

shallowsky

shallowsky

United Arab Emirates

SmileHi every body i'm new in this forum, i like to be welcom.

and the reason I join this forum first of all I intrested in english language, and movie , then because i have a knew job and its request to be sent e- mail in english.

so, if there is any notice regarding to my writing plz don't be hisitated to inform me and i w'll be happy.

Thanks,

01:25 PM Feb 20 2007 |

Redouane2007

Morocco

Hi everyone! I love English so much and I need a native English speaker to help me improve it.

Thanks in advance

09:48 PM Feb 20 2007 |

lyndateacher

Colombia

hello bernadet, my name is lynda and although i am stil your friend i reallly need a favor (before wednesday) woulkd you please read this article and look for possible erros or corrections or comments you have about it. my e-mail is thanks. BLEPHARITISWhat is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is a common inflammatory process that appears on the eyelids margins. As usual, Blepharitis appears with shedding scales that cause chronic irritation, itching and occasionally redness of the eye.  Treatment of BlepharitisThe first step is to keep the daily cleansing measures of the eyelids. At the beginning of the symptoms mentioned above, this cleaning treatment should be done one or twice a day, especially in the morning and then with less frequency as the condition gets better. Wet a washcloth with warm water and place it over the closed eyelids for approximately five minutes. What is expected from this is to soften and loosen scales and debris.   Make ready a liquid solution of baby shampoo to clean your eyelids. Pour into a small glass two to three spoonfuls of warm water with three to four drops of the baby shampoo.When the scales are difficult to be shed, this liquid solution must be used with a frequency that is determined by the ophthalmologist and therefore discarded when finishing the daily cleansing routine.     Most of the times, these daily measures may only be used with warm water. Depending on the pathology, do some soften and circular massages over the eyelids with a cotton swab drenched in warm water or the liquid solution for about two minutes with the eyes closed. Softly remove the scales with a cotton swab soaked in warm water or the liquid solution as the pathology indicates. This procedure lasts approximately thirty seconds.  Rinse your eyes with water and dry them. Follow the instructions of your ophthalmologist in case of medication.Medication by itself is not enough. The daily cleaning routine is essential for blepharitis treatment. Reference: American Ophthalmology Academy.Alcon Colombia    

04:40 AM Feb 21 2007 |

Julie8

Julie8

Russian Federation

Hi everybody!!!!!!1
My name is Julie, I`m from Russia.I would like to find new friends from another country.And it`s not important if english is your native language or not

09:25 AM Feb 21 2007 |

alice0226

alice0226

China

hi,everybody ! i am a chinese student .alice is my english name . i want to make friends here.if you are a native speaker ,welcome to add my msn's address .my address is

08:02 AM Feb 25 2007 |