Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Searching partners for Toefl iBT.

bacsyhieu

Viet Nam

Hello everyone. I am preparing for toefl iBT. If you desire to practice with me, please contact me. I shall  be glad to be your friend. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please do write to me at the email: hieuhhtm@yahoo.com.vn

02:12 PM Jul 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

michaelhope

China

hello

my name is michael W. I am from china, i saw your comments, so i want do write for you, because i want practice english with you. i got your email address. i will send message for you in the future days, i hope we can be partner for practice english, what do you think? if you want just let me know, my email address is it taht clear? if you have any questions do not hesitated let me know. of course i have any questions i will asking u.ok . good luck.

michael W.

10:26 AM Aug 01 2008 |

michaelhope

China

email:

10:27 AM Aug 01 2008 |

bacsyhieu

Viet Nam

Dear my friend!

Nice to see you too. If you indeed want to practice English with me, we can manage time and date to exchange via skype or yahoo site. Now I am little busy to receive my master's degree. I will be free in Sep 2008. Hope we can keep in touch. All the best.

02:32 PM Aug 01 2008 |

bacsyhieu

Viet Nam

Please contact to do the best for practice English!Laughing

11:11 PM Aug 02 2008 |

michaelhope

China

i am really want to. but i have to do something, i am so busy these days.so, i dont want waste your time.

but i really love english,. i want my english to be good. but, i can see now. i cant do that. sorry guys, bye.

04:44 PM Aug 15 2008 |

Phoenyx

Russian Federation

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm preparing for TOEFL IBT for five months and also I've taken it once. My mail and msn: . Let's combine our knowledge!

03:36 AM Nov 10 2008 |

michaelhope

China

hello, everyone. this time, i want to ask for the answers about how to improve the spoken english.?

of course, is anyone have any good ideas or some suggestion, you can write it down, i can see. let's do it. do not always say," i am looking for a partner for my TOEFL IBT. if you want to be my partner or friend. contact me. " it's time to improve. it's time to practise. ok guys. if you want to pass you TOEFL IBT.let's do it now. let's share our knowlage right now. i think you can learn something from it.

michael

03:11 AM Nov 11 2008 |

le hoang

le hoang

Viet Nam

Hi everyone!I got in here many times but I still havent found anyone who have Skype accountI want to talk to everyone by English. So, if who care about me, please contact me follow my Skype accountIt is le.ngoc.hoang1Thank you so much !

02:10 PM Dec 15 2009 |