Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How you improve your English? Methods?

whyalien

whyalien

Kyrgyzstan

My native language is not English, but as world started already to speak in English every boy and girl from Central Asia who want to be sure in his/her future tries to learn English, learning is not difficult if you have excited lessons and if you living in English speaking city, but i am from Central Asia and as everybody knows we do not use English to speak with each other, as you already undersood my aim is to get help about how to improve my English!  You can write here about your method of improving English! Maybe your method can help me, thanks for your attention bye contact:whyalien#gmail.com and sh_obidjon#hotmail.com

03:43 PM Feb 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dua ashi

dua ashi

Pakistan

how ca learn english

08:07 PM Feb 05 2007 |

dua ashi

dua ashi

Pakistan

you can help me

08:09 PM Feb 05 2007 |

Gaertner

Austria

Hallo,

I am from Austria, my native language is German, I also have no possibility to speak English, but I try to improve by reading english books, especially bi-lingual

On the left side the text is in English and on the right side in German, so I do not need a dictionary.

And I watch on TV CNN or BBC to learn the pronunciation.

I hope I could help you.

Regards

Anita

09:11 PM Feb 05 2007 |

cicka

Germany

Hello Anita!

That sounds really great.
I come from Germany. Unfortunatelly I have no  English at school anymore, but I don´t want to forget it.

Can you tell me the name from one of your books you enjoyed. I would also like to read such books!

Thank you very much!

Bye Bye
Aida

10:17 PM Feb 05 2007 |

anano83

anano83

Georgia

I think that the effective way of learning foreign language is to read a lot and watch movies and the news… Anuway It helpes me very much…

09:19 AM Feb 06 2007 |

whyalien

whyalien

Kyrgyzstan

Yeah i think this is a good idea, thanks

11:05 AM Feb 06 2007 |

iColor

iColor

China

about english grammar???

12:40 PM Feb 06 2007 |

whyalien

whyalien

Kyrgyzstan

iColor :?

02:12 PM Feb 06 2007 |

ms lonely

ms lonely

Bahrain

i think if u try to speak with poeple that r good in the language they will help u to improve ur language u can even try 2 chat with people who r good in english thats help 2

take care

bye bye

02:42 PM Feb 06 2007 |

aleena

aleena

Philippines

The best way to improve your English is by practice. You need to speak more English and talk to more English speakers.

04:50 PM Feb 09 2007 |