Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what are you usually do in the internate?which websize do you usually visit?which game do you usually play?

powery

powery

China

Hello everybody,I from china,I want to know about other country's younglings what are they do in the internate.

what are you usually do in the internate?which websize do you usually visit?which game do you usually play?

07:13 AM Feb 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jonny22

Pakistan

I usually do on internet searchin knowledge and my most uses website is the google, bcoz it provite lots of information about given data, it is an ampal search engine for everyone throughout the world

07:47 AM Feb 14 2007 |

carelesswhisper

Saudi Arabia

surfing the net is a wonderful hoppy espicially when you're bored and have nothing to do and nowhere to go.For me i like to know what's new in George Cloony's life. I also like any site that teach languges .

10:44 PM Feb 14 2007 |

ranu

ranu

India

Internet, u can say has bcome a way of my life.I am so fond of net surfing especially to improve my knowledge in various fields.The most visited site by me is the wikipedia.com which i hv in my favs.Otherwise i like playing online games and slowly i m getting addicted to them.If we can take the positive side of it ..no wonder …it has bcome a blessing for the human being.Smile

06:04 AM Feb 15 2007 |

funky_17

funky_17

Turkey

hm it is a good quesiton. i always chat with my friends and log on postcrossing  ( the project to make people send postcards from different places without your knowing who is sending you. ) i also read newspaper such as Turkish Daily News  . i dont play any games except scrabble , if i find.

09:11 PM Feb 16 2007 |