Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

going on englishbaby

***angel***

Italy

Why it's so hard finding friends on English baby.. I've tried to enter in a chat but it's impossible! please someone answer to me! I'm really sad and quite nervousEmbarassed 

03:48 PM Oct 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

oonah

oonah

Germany

Joining in the forums is a great start.

Also, if you write more in your profile, people can read about you: who you are and what you do, that will help too.

Succes!

04:17 PM Oct 13 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Don't go chat rooms..There are hundreds of idiots there..Don't go :)

Ppl are swearing there.. Swearing u and ur country or ur religion..

05:28 PM Oct 13 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’ve never joined a chat room in my life. Maybe it’s because the swearing or any unimportant things I saw there.
Discussing and talking on forums may shows the real you. Maybe other would find it interesting to know you more from your ideas and comments. Hope you could make many good friends here. Enjoy the site friend. :D

07:42 PM Oct 13 2008 |

xiaoxiao1219

China

Yeah, chat room is not a good place to make new friends. You can add someone who is interesting in you eyes, but you should send him/her some words when you add him/her. Because it's boring when people see someone added them but didn't say anything.

07:37 AM Oct 14 2008 |

xiaoxiao1219

China

I saw your profile, there are nothing describe yourself. Of course it's hard to get new friends.

07:40 AM Oct 14 2008 |

Jeffery Sun

China

Yes, make friend need you provide some basic information to let he know.

08:04 AM Oct 15 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

chats on ebaby sucks…

use page

it's better ;)

or forums ^^

03:32 PM Oct 15 2008 |

aoyunhui

aoyunhui

China

i agree with Ricky.