Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

HELP ME TO TRANSLATE THIS, PLEASE

Risetzu

Risetzu

Mexico

Hi people, thanks for coming!

I wonder if you could help me, the following must be translated into Spanish and i feel confused about the leter A that precedes the sentence…

A PHYSICIAN BACKGROUNDER

"ANTECEDENTE DE UN MÉDICO" (?_?)

The whole script is about How prevalent is left ventricular dysfunction in high blood presure and ischemic, it is like a Dissertation.

THANKS EVERYBODY!!

01:31 PM Mar 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

geoz

geoz

China

well

well

well

I have to say

that

your words

I can't see

i t

maybe you can say it in enlish

or chinese

04:51 AM Mar 08 2007 |

Charlize

Taiwan

humm, i am not sure it should be translated in spanish, it may be portuguese, becuz, you know, they are very similar…

ok, i will ask my friend tonight, and try to give u an answer as soon as possible.

12:07 PM Mar 08 2007 |

rola1212

Egypt

Dear Ris,

try this link

www.freetranslation.com

i've tried to put your above mentioned aentence in the translation box

and it became clear to be portuguese not spanish , just as Dear Charlize thought .

so when I putted and tried to transalte it into english

this is how the site transalted it

"ANTECEDENT OF A DOCTOR"

so try again , and I am sorry if it wasn't so helpful , I just tried to help

Sin.

Rola A.

03:37 PM Mar 08 2007 |

Charlize

Taiwan

humm, i hope i was right…but my brazilian friend didn't understand this, and my spanish speaking friend said in english, it's :

a doctor's antecedents.

she also surfed that so-called Dissertation in spanish for me….but i have to wait…

so, let's wait…

ok,here we go

a doctor's actecedents—

* Access critical Doctor performance information such as certification and disciplinary actions. Don't trust your health to the wrong Doctor.

05:04 PM Mar 08 2007 |

Risetzu

Risetzu

Mexico

^^ thanks everybody, but why do you insist it maybe is in Portuguese or Brazilian ?_?

The phrase a have to translate is the one that's bold, and the next one is how i translated it….

Thanks for your help n_n !!!

06:46 AM Mar 12 2007 |