Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

[感受]快速提高口语和听力,找老外聊天是主要途径之一!

oldfox

Bhutan

偶尔在百度贴吧有人推荐的
http://www.kuangso.net
它里面有个找老外练外语的频道,我注册了,老外蛮多!
我现在就和他们练口语呢,感觉确实不一样!!不过一定要坚持练才行!一天两天没啥用的。
只要找对老外,约好下次聊天的时间,坚持下去,口语和书写都会有较大程度的提高。

09:33 AM Mar 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

oldfox

Bhutan

btw: 如果你在里面找到了不错的老外朋友,不要忘记分享一下,3ks
若在现实中有好的老外朋友,不妨分享下msn或skype,谢谢!

09:33 AM Mar 15 2007 |

StanLey

StanLey

China

rubbish

08:42 PM Mar 16 2007 |

xoxoxo

xoxoxo

Saudi Arabia

what are you saying ?

09:38 PM Mar 16 2007 |

greatsage

China

why are they all women?

12:21 AM Mar 17 2007 |

nideyang

nideyang

China

你可以给我推荐个外国可以有QQ号

02:10 AM Mar 17 2007 |

truckhuang

truckhuang

China

are you keeping a diary or a travel journal? I MOSTLY do some writing online .i always start a topic for others to discuss and put an ear and eye to the reponses  from different people in their own cultures.Also i do some  responses and comments on others' discussion.i suppose it is this that put my ability of expressing myself to a greater extent and being more social in many ways.

do you like writings and talk about things you are concerned with and regarding you?People are from all fields ,doctors, college professors,mother s,daddys,teachers, company white collars…Their thoughts could throw some light on us? why not join me at this writing site : http://www.mylot.com/?ref=lankie

This site on which i am doing my topic starting also pay your writing task,015-0.022$ for each quality response that you posted.A quality reponse is something from your real experience ,talking about your way of dealing with things.Very insightful and most thoughtful!You also gotta write  at least 4 lines .GOOD DAY!

05:56 AM May 15 2007 |

alianzhu

alianzhu

China

You are such a stupid man that you never considering the feeling of others!

08:07 AM May 15 2007 |

Linda888

Linda888

China

Frankly,I agree with sb. that do not look foreigners as opporunity.We should regard them as a person when we make friends or communicate with them.  

02:05 PM May 15 2007 |

sucky

sucky

China

are you chat on msn?

03:11 PM May 15 2007 |

wtt0420

wtt0420

Japan

这个这个……貌似真理~Embarassed

05:36 AM May 16 2007 |