Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

MOTIVATION

andalucia7

andalucia7

Morocco

don’t you think that the process of learning acquires MOTIVATION ‘cause some people can lose hope while learning english or any language ‘cause the facture of motivation’s so low..I think settin’ a GOAL in the hope of makin’ it as a breeze in life’s person is gonna give some people the edge to go on learnin’ english ‘cause many of them stop in the half of way!

01:34 AM Mar 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Michale

Germany

Hi Andalucia7,

I agree with you. Motivation can be a really honest problem when you try to learn a second or third language. I expericence the lack of motivation at the moment.

Situation:

I am taking evening classes in English for Business at the moment, the exam will take place at the end of June. It is difficult because it is a third level exam. I always enjoyed improving my English skills but at the moment I could give up, because I do not know if I am able to improve my English enough. My teacher always says that I am a certain candidate to pass the exam but I do not feel that I am good enough.

So I try to convience myself that giving up is the wrong way or laziness or something like that…

It does not make me feeling better.

Do you have a receipe for selfmotivation?

Best regards

Michale 

11:26 AM Mar 18 2007 |

Saska

Saska

Serbia and Montenegro

Hi! 

I finished elementary course in English on Friday! (Sorry for my mistakes). Few times I was thinking to give up, but fortunately I didn’t! I don’t have a recipe, but I think that whenever you lose a hope (for everything in your life) you can write on paper reasons why to give up and why not! That is what I do!Now, I’m here to improve my English and hope that someone of you will help me! With love …..Saska

06:48 PM Mar 18 2007 |