Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Great Greetings To Turkey and Ordgan

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

I'm really so proud of the great standing of Turkish people and President Ordgan toward what has happened to Gaza. Honestly to say that Trukish people realy are great people that has proved itself

by exprssing the honest feelings. Ordgan is a great man has a humanity heart and I believe that he will play an important role toward the peace and justice…. Long Live Turkey and Ordgan…

I think …. I will make a decision to visit Turkey this year!!!!!!!!!!Smile

05:24 PM Jan 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I agree with you…I am not a Turkish..( not completely just a turkish citizenship)

And i sometimes critise them in politics…but i always say > they are sensitive for humans, muslims and dead kids..:(

they really want to do something for others too..I love them in that way..

:) Here some turkish ppl think bad about me..maybe hate me..I know it..

but i have to be objective.. and realist..

Anway.. Greeting for turkish ppl and Tayyib Erdogan..

they did so many things for palestine.. Allah bless them..I believe allah take them Heavenn…

05:32 PM Jan 22 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Thanks alot brother… I think the majority of Turkish people are agreed with us and they really should be prouded of such great man like Erdgan..

I can't also forget to say you are a great man " Tishfiz" and great greetings to Venezuela too, for their brave stand

06:11 PM Jan 22 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

I am very proud of my Prime Minister Mr. Tayyib ERDOGAN and Turkish people who took a place beside palastine and its people who are being mascared by jewish and rasist Israil. Jewish people will be worst one they, that will be their turn, they never think about that. They used to kill the people since Mousas but not the people of the land where they occupied it, those who even they used to kill the prophets at the same time during all the histtory. They think themselves and do believe that, they are the Lord of the world, and all the other nations have been craeted to serve them (to jewish), they have unnatural (pervert) beilieves. But the future will be for those who are wronged, like palasitin people. The baby killers will be accounted for the mascaras and their racism. They are wors than Nazis and Hitler Adolph Hitler used to be more polite than thses Olmert Hitler and his people who around him.

12:53 PM Jan 23 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Thanks alot physquven for ur comment… I'm happy to see you here and really i'm have given a promise to visit Turkey..

Eydo.. Your words hold alot of good feelings toward the unjustly treated people In Palestin and especially in Gaza

Believe me, there must be the justice and Israil is not going to continue for long time,,,

04:28 PM Jan 23 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

Thanks Moonman your words are great too:)

We all must be beside the poor and weaken not beside the baby killers!...

Thanks for your good feeling too. When you want to visit Turkey let us know about it:)

03:00 PM Jan 29 2009 |

kuzulio

kuzulio

Germany

Your Erdogan is stupid! He supports terrorism and his verdict will be like verdict of all terrorists. He said that Israel kills Palestinian children? And don't you think that HAMAS is responsible for death of GAZA children?! Hamas is a terroristic organization that is responsible for all suffering of Palestinian people. And this war will continue until Palestinian people will realize that they need peace, that they tired of deaths and poverty. If it is a goal of palestinian people, they must throw away Hamas goverment and directly negotiate with Israel. Hamas will never bring peace to the region. 

Here are some clips for all "eggheads" like you, ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7cUeHAwX_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L09V0_sg

10:31 AM Jan 30 2009 |

kuzulio

kuzulio

Germany

OHHH! My dear! If somebody should think before writing it is obvious you!
What do you know about "small rocket attack"? What do you know about a situation in the region? Do you know that this "small rocket attack" continues about 8 years? Over 8 years, every day our villages were attacked. 20, 30 rockets per day. 8 years Israel was looking for another way to solve this issue, than war.
To close tunnel?! How many tunnels do you think were between Egypt and Gaza strip? More that 400 tunnels!!!

More that this!!! Do you know why this war was so destructive? Because the rocket launchers were hidden in civil houses, schools, kindergartens. And Hamas was holding civilians and children in these buildings, just in order to say that Israel killed a lot of people and children.

If your Erdogan so wise and loves people, why he didn't say enything about Hamas?! Why didn't he blame Hamas for this war? You know why? Because he is like Hamas, he is a terrorist too. 

And by the way! Here are some facts about Peres.
Peres has politic experience more that 66 years. Your Erdogan even didn't live so much!

Peres has a noble prize  for peace! And what you Erdogan did for people whom he loves so much! 

And after all! His yesterday's behavior was just stupid and childish. Is he a politician or theater actor? And above all if you admire him for his yesterday's act so you exactly like him!

My advice to you! Before writing something, think good and gather information if you don't know something or not sure about something.

Have a good holiday!

03:54 PM Jan 30 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

kuzulio your president was so aggrasive as well as the moditator too, last night was your last show which you used to cheat the world in Davos as you do that in allover the world. But our Prime minister broke your trips and told the world what you halted in Gazza and Palastine, dont try to teach us the history ask your grand parents who acceppted you and your nation when they got rid of you and used to kill u in Eourape. Of course our grandfathers, Ottoman, first thing first, try to be polite when u talk about the our Minister, you and your people are the best killer in the world, all world knows it, dont try to cheat the people who has no real info. about Israil and its bloody history, take a look to the past, Was there any Hamas in the past? you created Hamas and the others, since you have been mascarating the palastine people and kids, no one can race with you for killing so you are always number one killers in the world, and one day you and who thinks like you will be drowned in the blood of poor people. You can cheat the people of Europe who follow your media but not us, we do not believe you and your lier president as others.

10:31 PM Jan 30 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

Hey you Kuzulio, bloody israilian,

The son of killers, how many kids did you kill lately in palastine? in Gaza? or other places?

10:47 PM Jan 30 2009 |

kuzulio

kuzulio

Germany

Dear Eydo,

I am very sorry about your things that you wrote here, probably it is a lack of your education. Maybe you was brainwashed in your childhood or something.

Anyway, if you say something try to prove it by historical facts  and not by faulty claims.

You know, I spoke with some Turkish people and they are exactly the opposite of you. They understand that Ordogan is liar, hypocrite and the should not be the prime minister. It is great for your country that there are such people that think so. Maybe they will save your country. REMEMBER IT

Anyway I finished this conversation, because there is nobody to speak with.

Cheers.

07:42 AM Jan 31 2009 |