Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If you find a million dollars what will you do?

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

If you find a million dollars what will you do?

intersting guys , ISN'T IT?  :)

FOR ME I'll establish a new business….. mmmm I wounder what you'll do friends!!!!!!!

01:24 PM Feb 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tatlıçocuk

tatlıçocuk

Turkey

doing anything,bcs there isn't my money that it is

09:13 AM Mar 31 2009 |

GIBBS

GIBBS

Saudi Arabia

wooow million dollars ,,sure i will give part of the money to the poor people and another part to open a project even i become businesswoman ,,,,

really intresting top,,,and thx for u to lef us to dream hhhhhhhh,,,,LaughingSmile

10:03 AM Apr 14 2009 |

carooline

carooline

Poland

I'd spend it on a new house, a car etc, I'd give a part of money to my family, I'd help the poor and needy.

I'd locate my money in a bank to gain % :D

$$$$$$$$

03:07 PM Apr 15 2009 |

ocean123

China

why many cars?haha, only one is ok? will u want to run a company for offering car service?haha,just kidding.

I feel that I won't get what don't belong to me.

If I earn much noney,..first my parents,families,then myself,such clothes, making-up stuff,haha

07:17 AM Apr 25 2009 |

TINKU

India

i will establish my own new big business

08:37 AM Apr 25 2009 |

kellyxiedan

China

Hehe ! Firstly,i will buy a big and beautiful house for my parent,and buy a car to my father.Secondly,i will donate so me  money to help those who need help.Thirdly ,i will travel abroad with the rest money.

03:03 PM Apr 25 2009 |