Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If you find a million dollars what will you do?

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

If you find a million dollars what will you do?

intersting guys , ISN'T IT?  :)

FOR ME I'll establish a new business….. mmmm I wounder what you'll do friends!!!!!!!

01:24 PM Feb 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

petershu

China

First of all,i think i will bring my parents to hospital to check whether they have any serious ill.Because i am from countryside in China.It is very hard for my parents to afford the high tuition fee in University.Even now i graduated,my parents also work hard.So first of all i hope they are healthy,or else i will worried about them even i am working.So please do not forget  your parents and anyone who once hlep you if you really get a million dollars.

02:37 AM Mar 05 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

good girl if  i have 10000000 d. it ll not be enough to recompense you

05:36 PM Mar 18 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

Poor friends till now i dont read about a  big dream we are so modest{including me} or million dollar is not enough?

05:56 PM Mar 18 2009 |

truecallin

truecallin

Germany

first i'll hide it for a while then i'll think about maybe investing it or somthing like that..

09:38 PM Mar 18 2009 |

Switzerland

Switzerland

Truecallin: You can invest in Opel :-)

I would go travelling around the world:
Buy a new (old) car and invest in my house:
The rest goes on a numberaccount on a little bank in the Cayman Islands lol

07:06 AM Mar 19 2009 |

tingting81

China

i want to build a nephropathy foundation .people in modern society bear more stress,so more and more people are suffering from this horrible disease.i think i will build this foundation and run it well to help other peopie lack of money .

05:02 AM Mar 22 2009 |

kurtyeh

kurtyeh

Taiwan

I'll make sure I'm not dreaming first…

09:22 AM Mar 22 2009 |

umarkj

umarkj

Saudi Arabia

when I get this much of money, I'll buy a new house with a big farm Laughing

but if I couldn't, I'll travel over the world with my Wife . Embarassed

04:49 AM Mar 23 2009 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

surely, someone owned it.   So, I'll try to look for its owner.   If there is any identification mark on the container of the million dollar cash, I'll turn it over to the central bank of the country where I found the million dollar.  For me that is the appropriate office to turn it over to.   They have the means to find the real owner of the million dollar.

However, this question is too general.  maybe MONY of Eqypt, can expand his question.   Those who gave their answer have one common thinking about the question – that they can keep the money for themselves.   But, I'm sure, any country has a law about "finding money".  No one should disregard the law.  Only if after exhaustive search, and if there is a law about "finder's keeper" that they can own it later,and spend the way they want to.

Over all, this is a good question, and it is very revealing about the philosophy of the members here.  

07:39 AM Mar 23 2009 |

bibiyu

bibiyu

China

Smile。。。It  is  an  important  problem  ..I  will  buy something  what  I  like  ..and  do  some  good things..like : help  some  poor  people …or  waste to  learn  what  I  want to learn…and  so  on …

03:59 AM Mar 30 2009 |