Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to inprove my english talking!

wangyi0022

wangyi0022

China

Hello. friends. you know my english talking so poor. I dont know how to inprove it. Could you help me?  thank you so much.

06:06 AM Apr 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

heena

India

hey just go to www.englishtown.com u will fine lots of conversations there and i am sure u will improve ur talking english soon! all the best

01:01 PM Apr 06 2007 |

geevery

Cote D'Ivoire

do you want to get better your speech or level in english ,i'm here to talk easily with in order to help you goin' ahead .

i name geevery and i'm an ivorian.field yourself 

04:45 PM Apr 06 2007 |

wangyi0022

wangyi0022

China

thank you.  heena. i know that is ET, but i can't voice there. 'cuz i never pay for money there. so i only chat in txt.  hehe….

but thank you very much. good luck for you.._

12:55 AM Apr 07 2007 |

wangyi0022

wangyi0022

China

yes.  i really want to get better my speech english. but i know ,when i speaking, many words was the wrong speech,  hehe.. that is very bad. _

thank you. gee.

12:58 AM Apr 07 2007 |

engineerphilip

Nigeria

my name is philip i can help you improve your english in the way i can ,just use this address to contact me  you can include your phone number when replying

02:08 PM Apr 07 2007 |

rkrajuee

rkrajuee

India

I am ready to have voice chat on yahoo/google.

02:24 PM Apr 07 2007 |

so9rat

so9rat

Morocco

hi evry one i'm from morrocco so the first language is arabic and french i can help people who want learn french and if possible u help me to practic my english !!!!!

10:31 PM Apr 07 2007 |

so9rat

so9rat

Morocco

hi evry one i'm from morrocco so the first language is arabic and french i can help people who want learn french and if possible u help me to practic my english !!!!!

so9rat

so9rat

Morocco

hi evry one i'm from morrocco so the first language is arabic and french i can help people who want learn french and if possible u help me to practic my english !!!!! good

so9rat

so9rat

Morocco

hi evry one i'm from morrocco so the first language is arabic and french i can help people who want learn french and if possible u help me to practic my english !!!!! good luck