Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

HOW TO LEARN ENGLISH? PLEASE ADVISE EACH OTHER

bayaraa

bayaraa

Mongolia

Hi I am from mongolia and I have been studied english for 6 months . I want to learn english very well but I don.t know about How to study this language Please tell me about it 

05:13 AM Apr 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

janacalicut

India

It's not a great thing to learn it. It's ust a language anybody can learn it with a little bit of effort and burning a little bit of midnight oil.from your query i am sure that you have already aquired some level of it. you have to start living with english. Like reading english magazines, watching english channels & Movies, add lots of english words or sentenses, in between your conversations with others…And the greates and the proven formula to bring english under your controll is "AS HUMAN BEINGS,ALL OF US WOULD BE THINKING OF SOMETHING ALWAYS SUCH AS OUR PROGRAMMES , SCHEDULES WHATEVER IT MAY BE.THAT WOULD BE ALLWAYS IN OUR MOTHER TONGUE. CHANGE IT TO ENGLISH. YOU WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT IN THE BEGINING. SOMETIMES YOU CANT , THEN LOOK FOR DICTIONERY OR ASK SOMEBODY. " i guarantee you you will improve.. all the best

06:30 AM Apr 07 2007 |

khuyagaa

Mongolia

hichee oortoo tsag garga ok

07:28 AM Apr 24 2007 |

jasmine12

India

I want to learn American Accent. Can you tell me how to do it.

04:50 PM Apr 26 2007 |

lita

Thailand

where will be , there will be. i am one of you all that want to improve english language. The best way is you must pratice more and more by reading newspaper listen to music watch sound tract movie .

11:44 AM Apr 27 2007 |

vichy

Viet Nam

i think the same Prasilero.

you must listen so much

Read news then understand words 

Chat to study vocabulary and voice chat to practise pronunciation

01:19 PM Apr 27 2007 |

prash_prashant

India

Hello friends I am prashant.  . I am from India.I I want to lern  english in any way. I  have been improving my english 4-5 years. I am not getting good results.So plz help me.

01:56 PM Apr 27 2007 |

nicaday

nicaday

Thailand

i think the best way is using. i compare with knife,it must use every day.
i think english is like knife.

do you think like me ?

11:30 AM Apr 28 2007 |

grimanesa

grimanesa

Peru

i need to talk in english someboby practice with me for the chat or e-mail please

04:56 AM May 05 2007 |

matar1115

Mongolia

Practice байж болох л юм. гэхдээ дүрэмгүй бол бас хэцүү ш дээ. тэнцүү л авч явах хэрэгтэй байх

04:54 AM Aug 30 2007 |

ninashih

ninashih

Taiwan

I love english. But recently i'm a bit tired of english. I don't know why? Maybe that because I've been improving my english for long time but i don't think the english skill getting better…

01:38 PM Aug 31 2007 |