Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

english baby is not helping me out :( ((im in trouble))

aftaabhussain

Pakistan

hi all-

im aftab from karachi (pakistan)

i heard from my friends that eng baby is good one site for getting english frdz but it has been no of days i have added alot of male and femle in my skyp msn and yahoo but no one cooperating with me….and they are not ready to chat with voice via mic  :(

im really in trouble…..i have to clear my IELTS within 02 months for getting US Immigration…..but i can't practice from english baby  

so tell me how can i be fluent in english without english conversation???......

if any one is ready to help me out in this regard so plz add me on my below ids….

any one who wants to talk with me in english can add me hence male or female…...

thanks

skyp: aftaabhussain

msn: aftaabhussain

yahoo: im_aftaab

03:49 PM Apr 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

Hey aftab, sorry to hear that. I am a teacher and often prepare students for exams like IELTS and TOEFL.

First, don't get mad at people. Has it ever occured to you that they might actually be busy with something or just don't have what to say or may not share the same interests. Just keep on looking.

Apart from that, there are hundreds of other ways to get some practice online. There are so many free exam preparation sites and material, pronunciation training software, chatrooms, news with video and script.

Use your imagination and be more resourceful.

Good luck!

04:15 PM Apr 15 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

try splendidspeaking.com . it offers useful resources for the speaking section of exams like CAE, CPE, IELTS etc you can get in touch with other people preparing for an exam and looking for conversation partners. You can also enroll for a free interview with an examiner, for assessment and feedback . Podcasts of people attempting exam tasks are also available with examiner's feedback on their performance,  comments, error corrections, tips and advice.

04:19 PM Apr 15 2009 |

melamela

Ethiopia

I shared aftaab's Idea when I join this site I was expecting people communicating freely, now I learnt that the perpose of this site is for show off, I mean members are using the site to show their boobs and teets. I don't want to offend people like you nad1a helping us in diffrent ways but most of the members are using for other purpose. let us learn one onother please>..

04:30 PM Apr 15 2009 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

hey how can you get a fluent spoken english just write some useless words here,

05:13 AM Apr 16 2009 |

aftaabhussain

Pakistan

hey thanks nadla for supporting me….

i really appreciate that , u r only one who has support me other wise i totlly agree with melamela 

07:21 PM Apr 16 2009 |

aftaabhussain

Pakistan

ok mynote thanks for your comments…

ok give me your id and talk to me via mic…..

dear it's really easy to criticize but hard to helping out..  

ok thanks again for your comments  

03:51 PM Apr 18 2009 |