Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Female Foeticide - Negative Role of Doctors

Neem-R

India

Female foeticide is one of the biggest problems of India, particularly in the Northern States. Continuous genocide of female childs in the womb of the mothers have created a severe demographic imbalance. Some social organizations have started filing criminal complaints against those doctors who were involved in disclosing the sex of the foetus after conducting ultra-sound upon pregnent women and if the sex of the child was found ot be female they helped the parents to abort that child. With the result of these complaints sex ratio has improved in concerned areas, which clearly show the negative role being played by the doctors.  

04:00 PM Jul 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mirza-M

Mirza-M

India

04:12 PM Jul 06 2009 |

Mirza-M

Mirza-M

India

SEX Ration i.e. Girls Versus Boys, in Punjab:

04:13 PM Jul 06 2009 |

Mirza-M

Mirza-M

India

04:15 PM Jul 06 2009 |

Mirza-M

Mirza-M

India

Mirza-M

Mirza-M

India

:-(

India

I don't think it is a major problem outside the East. But in our countries it is one of the major social issues.

I think in China too, people prefer male child over girl child but whether they kill girls or not, I don't know.

For those westerners, who are very excited  over the use of Hijab in the Muslims, this aspect should be matter of concern too cauz it is not just denying one the right to live freely but the right to exist itself!

11:19 AM Jul 07 2009 |

:-(

India

Hey man! Why didn't you post this question in "Life Talk"?

11:20 AM Jul 07 2009 |