Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Need some help here D:

Konata

Konata

United States

Okay, so I got a message from a friend, and I accidentally marked it as spam. I don't want to get him banned or anything, so is there a way I can contact the admin and tell them I didn't mean to click that? Please.. this is important…

EDIT; come on, if you have to then you can ban me. Just please don't ban him. I really didn't mean to! I'm sorryyyyy~~

10:34 PM Aug 18 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Konata

Konata

United States

Ehh! Guys I really need some help like right now. I really don't want to get him in trouble, but like I said I clicked the 'report as spam' button. Can someone please contact them and tell them I didn't mean to click it? Please. He's a nice guy… it wasn't spam at all. T_T

10:37 PM Aug 18 2009 |

Konata

Konata

United States

I know I'm such a retard guys, for doing it, but I really didn't mean to so PLEASE HELP ME OUT. T_T

I can't have him banned, please, he's a really close friend so I need your help. Isn't there a way to cancel it or something!?

10:41 PM Aug 18 2009 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

If this issue is really worrying you, click on the 'Contact' link below, and you can write a note to the site's administrator. 

10:11 AM Aug 19 2009 |

Konata

Konata

United States

Ohh okay. Thanks for the help. And no, he didn't get banned, but I thought he might. That's why I was worried. Thanks again.

04:33 PM Aug 22 2009 |

iam_Huth619

Indonesia

what is his name ?

10:12 AM Dec 06 2012 |