Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

did you steal something when you was a kid?

ilona.vienna

China

when i was a child, i had stolen many many things, like orange,waterwelom,sugarcane,tomato,sweet potato…...

hahaEmbarassed

so did you do such things as me?

01:31 AM Sep 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

JessieLee

China

Nearly the same when I was a child and did such things with friends together. Smile

01:26 PM Sep 23 2009 |

hkutony

Hong Kong

I had stolen too many things, including money, pencil, books etc, i think it is really interesting that everyone has this experience before

03:41 PM Sep 23 2009 |

Naty :P

Naty :P

Ukraine

lols :D I've stolen some candy bar or something like that xD but I wasn't good at it cuz I good caught >.< :D

04:11 PM Sep 23 2009 |

livid

livid

China

as for me i'm not good at stealing anything except some girls' heart XDD,,just when i was a child for sure

04:20 PM Sep 23 2009 |

noguti

noguti

Brazil

:S….nope!!! I didn't steal anything when I was a child, I guess…. :P

09:56 PM Sep 23 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

me and a friend used to steal canned olive from my house n her house  n eat all of it up :P ..we used to like too much :\ .. we got caught too ..hehe

01:19 AM Sep 25 2009 |

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

what a funny question!I think I didn't do this before as I was so cowardSmile

08:13 PM Sep 26 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i didn't actually steal anything in particular. i only borrowed money from dad's generous pocket without telling him that's all. 

it wasn't even that much, it was for 10 to 30 riyals.. so it wasn't much of a big deal. 

i only used that money to buy games and eat outside with my friends. LOL

02:44 AM Sep 27 2009 |

flylover

flylover

Georgia

yeah when I was child me with my cousins used to stole apples from my neibhours garden..

lolLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

06:17 PM Sep 27 2009 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

yes I did. I stole money from my sister piggy bank, but I was caught when she noticed that her piggy bank was on the wrong position. I was scoldedCry 

08:11 AM Oct 01 2009 |