Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What is the most crAaaaaazy thing did you do in your life?

Fares.dz

Fares.dz

Algeria

last summer me and my freinds went to an isolated island near our town's coasts called SIRIGINA,we were just only us in this island and we passed there 2 days it was very dark at night that we could not see each another,it was very amazing and scaring at the same time

09:39 PM Mar 09 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

I "infiltrated" my university at 12 a.m. just to go and find out my marks that were posted that day. I only did it because I couldn't wait to see them the next day so I had to go pass by guards and surveillance cameras 'stealth-ly' a la Metal Gear style. And they say playing video games is a waste time….NOT xD

10:45 PM Mar 09 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

When I wasn't married (about 6 or 7 years ago) I have quarrelled with my boyfriend and have left to another city by night train without saying a word to anybody, for 400 kilometres from my home town, having been there till next day, I came back, and we forgave each other, and then we married…Smile

07:13 AM Mar 10 2010 |

MsX

MsX

Russian Federation

Once I wanted to join the army, but I was rejected. Smile

10:01 AM Mar 10 2010 |

tl.tiger

tl.tiger

United States

I went skydiving! I made what is called a Static Line jump where you are strapped to a parachute and the pull chord is attached to the airplane and when you jump off your parachute opens after 10 seconds. We jumped from 5000 feet. The cool part was I was by myself and not strapped to a professional, most people would be strapped to a professional and they jump much higher at 10,000 feet and free fall before opening the parachute. I wanted to experience control and the Static Line jump is the way to go for a beginner. I have never gone skydiving before, I don't even like Roller Coasters and I'm terrified of Bunjee Jumping. 

08:03 PM Mar 15 2010 |