Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

The importance of learning English

Peter14

Costa Rica

I have found very interesting in learning English and Spanish.

I think languages play a big role  in our life.

02:52 PM Oct 05 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

3rick

Germany

i always wanted to learn English…go to England, usa to learn there but i never had the chance. But i want to do this when i finish my studies, i'm young and I have a lifetime ahead.

04:16 PM Oct 05 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think so,Be sure that languages play big role.

10:11 PM Oct 05 2010 |

turki20

turki20

Saudi Arabia

I think that I am agree with you Peter.b-coz English language is the super now to be in contact with other.

07:51 AM Oct 06 2010 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

Even if you didn't think that Peter it would be true;)

It does play  a big role in our life,it opens the door of the world,like you all said..let us meet new people,let us learn about enything we want.

It gives us better chances with everything!

I used to live in Egland for about 1,5 years,but my biggest dream haven't come true yet..i wanna go to the USA and get an american accent that in my opinion makes english more beautiful.

10:07 PM Oct 06 2010 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

btw Peter i have found myself interested in english and spanish too.I'v been crazy about english since i remember,but i got the same obsesson and feeling about spanish a couple of years ago.n my opinion these 2 languages are the most beautiful ones ever!

10:10 PM Oct 06 2010 |

franken_noblesse

Philippines

You're right…learning English and other languages help us gain more and more friends from all around the globe. Laughing

03:39 AM Oct 07 2010 |

English_Valet

Philippines

It will help you become successful in life especially when you are doing business.

http://learning0english.blogspot.com

01:58 AM Oct 08 2010 |