Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

The world would be better if.....

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

if there were no political

12:26 PM Nov 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

if there were yust a a skin colour

12:28 PM Nov 20 2011 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

the world would be blah blah blah… stop blaming the world, look at yourself and see what change can you make to make people around you feel better. the world itself it’s an innocent place. Change your mentality and be more tolerant to your neighbor, discard racism and prejudice that’s what we need.

01:39 PM Nov 21 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

snoopyboy, it’s the same thing, the world would be better is the same of – people would be better. It’s pretty clear.

If you want to see things how you want is a your problem, it’s clear you want to get things bad. This is just a game or just something to speak among friends.

I really don’t understand your replay. What’s wrong?

03:20 PM Nov 21 2011 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

ok let me spell it out for you, the world would be better if you and I were better. if you and I could understand each other better. I think my first reply was very straight forward, it’s nothing personal against your views or others’. I just wanted to point that if a person really needs change he or she must  start by looking at him/herself prior to demand change from others. sometime we are the problem without even realizing it. I’m speacking from first hand experiment, many times I’ve had a little spat with other people and when I take time to reflect about what just happened I found out that I was a fault and apologize very quickly. so my friend I ask you… are you a good exemple to follow? If you could elaborate on how the world would be a better place if we all had one color skin, I’ll be happy to hear it. Personally I like the variety of skin colors white, black,brown, yellow,pink…they are all beautiful in their own ways. I’m of mixed race white/black by the way, so take this from a neutral perspective my friend.

04:57 PM Nov 21 2011 |

lmsorciere

Venezuela

I agree with yoy snoopyboyWink

...the change starts on ourselves!

06:19 PM Nov 21 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

snoopyboy, I don’t know if I’m a good example to follw but I know two things:

1. I love you and all people, I don’t matter from whre you are, you do or you costums, you are my brother,

2. It needs to start from somewhere, even like therad.

My thought is that I know that it’s not enough a topic to change the world, but it’s worse don’t speak about.

a hag

11:49 PM Nov 23 2011 |

MsX

MsX

Russian Federation

The world would be better if we quarrelled less but respected other people’s opinions more.

07:18 AM Nov 24 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

....if didn’t exist cars

11:36 AM Nov 24 2011 |

MsX

MsX

Russian Federation

... if cars were ecologically safe.

11:38 AM Nov 24 2011 |

Vina Novalina

Indonesia

I don’t care if you are black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, skinny, fat, rich or poor. If you are nice to me, i will be nice with u. That is simple-Eminem

05:36 PM Nov 24 2011 |