Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Looking for new

bestlama

bestlama

Czech Republic

Hi everyone, I have a lot of friends, but they speak only in mother language and nobody want to speak with me in english. I want to improve english for my future and I want to ask somebody: if can anybody help me? .. man, woman, dog Laughing Doesn´t matter :) .. thanks for responses :)

12:19 PM Dec 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bonniewang99

China

would there someone like chatting with we in english? MSN: , waiting for you.

01:15 AM Dec 03 2011 |

fansmath

fansmath

Indonesia

Hi, I also wanna learn english… I hope by joining in this site our english will be better…

08:58 AM Dec 23 2011 |

harley062104

Philippines

hi ,,,i also wanna learn english ,, would there someone like to chat with me .. ??

04:05 PM Apr 06 2012 |

guilherme0895

Brazil

hey people…. if yo’all want.. you can add me on skype then we can chat XDD… I speak english, portuguese, spanish, and a little… VERY LITTLE german.. XDDD   add me… warguilherme  <<< that’s my name on skype… waiting for yo’all

03:42 AM Jul 08 2012 |

yixitt

Turkey

hi guys..i am looking for new friends too.May be talking on skype or other internet application thereby we can improve english and we continues to develop rapidly.Hope to see you

add me on skype:yixitt

09:22 AM Aug 05 2012 |

pionkipl

pionkipl

Poland

Hey if you want to improve english via skype find me. Type Jarosław Szczepaniak or pionkipl in skype finder :)

09:49 AM Aug 22 2012 |