Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

learning english together

linda he

linda he

China

I'am from china, Here they can recognize that learning English friends, we can learn together, chatting in English, and my MSN: linda_hyx at hotmail.com

08:10 AM Nov 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hannidk

hannidk

Denmark

hey, My name is Hanni I am from Denmark, I want to learn english maybe we could msn together

03:33 PM Nov 13 2007 |

moooj

Bahrain

hello my name is sarah

i want to improve my english skills , so i will do anything to do it

04:25 PM Nov 13 2007 |

the dove

the dove

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hi i am a new member in ebaby. i can't see your msn so i could e-mail you.   please help me because it's my first time to join a forum.thank you

06:46 PM Nov 13 2007 |

huy1

huy1

Viet Nam

hi, HANNI
.im Huy.im was born in 1981.im living in vietnam. im working for a Danmark company in vietnam.nice to meet u

04:24 AM Nov 14 2007 |

xubeilei2006

China

hi ,i'm a chinese too,we can become good friends by english,let's learn english together

05:25 AM Nov 14 2007 |

linda he

linda he

China

• sorry,
  • I Don't know that symbols can not be displayed on the website, I now for a form of ID written on the above MSN.I  believe one day we can speak English fluently.everybody,play up.

06:15 AM Nov 14 2007 |

abby05

abby05

Indonesia

hi,i'm abby.i was born in cirebon,city in southestern indonesia.it has a large trade in sugar,coffee,teak,and etc.i'm very comfortable.

nice to meet you for all "Cool

06:15 AM Nov 14 2007 |

andycel

andycel

Philippines

hi im cel from philippines.Im new in this site.. I Want to enhance my english grammar and speach…Have a good day to all of you.

07:06 AM Nov 14 2007 |

tvchensandy

China

i want to improve english,  is there anyone willing to chat with me? my skype is sandy11068587

07:24 AM Nov 14 2007 |

michaelzhong

China

hello everybody!

i am also from china.i am working for a French company.but because of my poor english,i have very big stress .hope to find a friend that it can study english together with me .thanks!

08:02 AM Nov 14 2007 |