Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hi,I am a new member and want to make some frineds to learn english together.

曦晓

曦晓

China

Hello,I am xixiao from china,I want to make some friends in the Ebaby to help me learn english.and I'm very glad to be friend with everybody.

02:06 PM Jun 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hidy6045

hidy6045

China

Thanks  for your  advice.

The new orient shool is known in Tianjin where I'm living now. But I  haven't attended any courses. some of my classmates said the spoken english course is not very well unless it is one by one taught by some foreign teachers. Do you agree with them? Have you ever taken any courses?

08:03 AM Jun 21 2006 |

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi friends…..........

I am irsath from srilanka ! male  24 ! 

There are somany ways to improve our english knowledge …but noday know which way is suitable to reach our goals …..

My comments are …....................all are good way…but it is depend in his/her effort…

am i right ? .....you will never reach your goals till you leave your affrid & shy to speak or to do enythings with others…..and you want spend most of the time to study english…..

Thanks

irsath mohammed 

11:16 AM Jun 21 2006 |

prasa

prasa

Sri Lanka

hi i'm anew member  an d i want to make some friend to improve my english knowladge

02:54 AM Jun 23 2006 |

anjloajmal

Pakistan

hi i am also a new member and i would like to make friendship to learn english together. hope to have reply from you.

anjlo ajmal

07:03 AM Jun 23 2006 |

erika74

Mexico

hi, am new member too. i like to meet new friends. contact me please.my yahoo is…

08:30 AM Jun 23 2006 |

hidy6045

hidy6045

China

hi, pleased to see you four new member.

Yes, i agree with you, irsath, effort  is very important for us to study english. so i will spare some time to learn english everyday . Some of my classmates suggust me to recite New Concept English, i think it is a very useful material .  "If you stick to recite for one or two months, then your spoken english will have a great improvment. ", they said.

08:53 AM Jun 23 2006 |

htplien

Viet Nam

Please give me some studying English website, Thanks a lot.

Htplien 

12:53 PM Jun 23 2006 |

htplien

Viet Nam

May I introduce myself, My name is Lien. The meaning of Lien is Lotus that is a kind of flower  floating on the water surface. This flower there are many kinds of color: pink, yellow or like violet color. What do you know about it? Please tell me a story and express your feeling about lotus. Thanks a lot. 

01:11 PM Jun 23 2006 |

曦晓

曦晓

China

i regard lotus as an emblem of purity and nobleness.

01:45 PM Jun 23 2006 |

ziguiwangxian

China

Can you help me with my oral english?Thank you!

07:37 AM Jun 26 2006 |