Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hi,I am a new member and want to make some frineds to learn english together.

曦晓

曦晓

China

Hello,I am xixiao from china,I want to make some friends in the Ebaby to help me learn english.and I'm very glad to be friend with everybody.

02:06 PM Jun 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hidy6045

hidy6045

China

Glad to see you.i come from China, and i'd like to make friends with you. we can practise english together here and share the experience of learning english.

02:23 AM Jun 09 2006 |

sup-hing

United States

hi iam from china too, i like to make fiends with you, nice to meet you Wink

11:57 PM Jun 18 2006 |

htplien

Viet Nam

Hi!

I am from Viet Nam, glad to meet you and would like to make friends with you also. We can practise English together, hope we have a good cooperation.

05:40 AM Jun 19 2006 |

曦晓

曦晓

China

thank you everybody,i am gread to your's reply.

i hope we can have a good trip.

08:43 AM Jun 19 2006 |

krishnaramjis

India

01:10 PM Jun 19 2006 |

bebe_pa

bebe_pa

Viet Nam

hi , i'm from vietnam and i like make friend with u to learn engligh together.

10:52 PM Jun 19 2006 |

konhon

China

he he , so many chinese people in here, I'm chinese too. maybe we can make friends.We can practice English together.i am looking forward your message.

12:11 AM Jun 20 2006 |

kjpk757

Slovakia

Hi, I am a new member too. I am from Slovakia. Could you send me some information about you?

02:51 PM Jun 20 2006 |

hidy6045

hidy6045

China

hi, so many people want to improve their English, and me too. I'm a Chinese girl, I work in an American-owned company and English is mostly used in my daily work, but my english is not very good.  Therefor, I want to take some english training courses in the weekends. Could anyone ( some chinese people) can  give me some advise about which special  english training shool is best to improve my english, especially my spoken english?

05:33 AM Jun 21 2006 |

曦晓

曦晓

China

hi hidy6045,do you know the english training school of  NEW EAST? i think it will be help you improve your spoken english. And,some english trainng school in SHANGHAI、BEIJING and GUANGZHOU。i don‘t know where are you stay in。 you could seach that on line

06:17 AM Jun 21 2006 |