Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

!!! 4 wives !!!!

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

Once upon time, there was a rich king , who had four wives.
He loved the fourth wife so much ,and he was ready to do anything , just to please her.
He also loved the third wife, but he always feel that she can leave him in anytime for another man.The second wife was the only refuge for him when he face bad times and always listen to him and be always beside him when he feel sad.But the first wife was absolutely neglected and ignored and never given her rights as a wife, despite her strong and faithful love towards her husband , the king , besides, she was the only protector of her husband ‘ s kingdom.
One day, the king was too ill, and he felt that his end came too close to end. So he said “Well, I have four wives .I don’t want to be buried alone. I will ask if one of my
four wives accept to be with me in my grave!So he asked the fourth wife: “I loved you so much, even, more than my other wives, and gave you all what you want , to please you and make you happy! So, do you accept to come with me to the grave? So she answered “ no way!!” and leave , without showing any feelings of sorry or sympathy.
So he asked the third wife : “ I loved during all my life ,so , do you agree to be my accompanier in the grave?
So she said : “ Of course not! Life is beautiful , and just when you will dye, I will marry another man”
Than he asked the second wife : “ You were always my only refuge in my bad times and you always sacrificed and help me,so, could you please go with me to the grave ?” So
she said : “ Sorry , I can’t do it . But all what can I do, is to visit your grave from time to time .
So , the king felt a strong deep pain cause the repudiate of his wives!
Suddenly, he listened to a very slow voice saying : “ I will go with you to the grave,I will be with you wherever you go”! It was the king’s first wife, standing miserable ,weak and ill, cause the neglect that she always know from her husband , the king.
The king felt guilty of mistreating her for all over his life and said : “I wasn’t supposed to neglect you or mistreat you! I was supposed to treat just like
the others , or even more”!!
Friends! This is not the point! The truth is that all of us have four wives!!:
The fourth wife is the body : whatever we take care of it ,and whatever we give it for pleasure, he will leave us just when we dye!
The third wife is the money and fortune: it will leave us and goes to an other person !
The second wife is the family and friends: whatever they do for us, they cannot do anything for us when we dye, just to visit our grave from time to time!
The first wife is the soul : we absolutely neglect it and we always forget about taking care of it , in the time that we give all our attention to please our appetence and fortune and friends, in the time that only our soul will be with us in the grave!
So friends, if our spirit shows up as a human being as we can see, how it will look like?
miserable and weak? Or healthy and strong? Think about it!
I hope you get the point! & excuse me if there r some grammar mistakes.
So, what do think about it !!?

08:47 PM Nov 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Ohhh really..hahahahah … can you explain why women are more insatiable than men? You have to justify what you said ahmedbleach…lol…you have to convince me.

12:07 AM Dec 01 2007 |

darc

darc

Saudi Arabia

you know touching story where to go dude !!

cooooooooooooooool !!!!!!!!!!1

06:37 AM Dec 01 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

i think that u know the reason since u’re a woman … lol … anyway, i think that woman cannot avoid themselves of the love to have all the good things that they see ; i’m saying that from the experiences that i lived. & i think that men r more resistant in front of their desires than women. It’s my personnel point of view & if u think about it i guess that u’ll believe me woman lol …

03:34 PM Dec 01 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

!!

03:15 PM Dec 02 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

06:20 AM Dec 03 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

08:57 PM Dec 03 2007 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

i am sorry.but it is very long..i can read.. but i can't understand right :))

09:03 PM Dec 03 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

really inspired from story.

it is really very subjective if we can understand.we all are very insatiable to our whole life.when we lost the chance or opportunity then we like shit what we did. so if we learn from this kind of stories, mite be in future we will avoid those mistakes which we did in our past.

well thnx ahmed u share this story with us and give us the chance to think.  

07:23 AM Dec 04 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

what a beautiful story! as you said ,we have to take care of our first wife because the others wives will not come with us ,I want to say that someone who dont think about what will happen in the gave and after the gave he will see that early ,because no one know what time and  place he will died and whole life is small.

I hope all my friends take care of there soul

ahmed I wait enother story ,thank you

if someone find a mistakes please corrige it

12:15 PM Dec 04 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Nice story, I really liked it. One thing i want to say is old is Gold so don't neglect them.

12:58 PM Dec 04 2007 |