Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

let's play a interesting game

QQbaby

United States

let's relax together , play agame together !maybe some of you had played this game!

the rule is that

fist  floor  should answer a question first, then ask a question for the next floor

let's have a race whose question is interesting (you can ask any kinds of question , pay attention everyone  should give veritable answers )you know in our life we hardly tell our true feeling to everyone so this game let's do it seriouly!

are you ready!!go

my question is

what are your eye's  color?

08:57 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

if true love in your destiny then it will reach to you for sure, no one know how and when.when it will reached you know it by your feelings.

q: if u have choice to select only one thing  1-honesty 2-wealth.which one do you select?

05:30 AM Dec 08 2007 |

sahery

Pakistan

hahaha its intresting my math is always bad.ok my question is what is the one work u want to do before die.

06:03 AM Dec 08 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I ask people 2 forgive my faults..and tell anybody how many debts still i have, so they pay it for me…ha..ha. Q: do u often tell lie to your partner?

08:47 AM Dec 08 2007 |

AmericanGirl

United States

answer: F mines (20%)

question: which country would you like to live in?

09:24 AM Dec 08 2007 |

Phoenix1028

Russian Federation

USA or Japan ) I want to live in my own house not in a flat… In russia majority of people lives in flats….

Q: What is your favorite book? 

12:11 PM Dec 08 2007 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Frownno way ! why this question asked for me !! << actually she hate reading so much !! However, i have to force myself to read books < my teacher told me if i didn't do that i won't done well in my life at university! =( there are no books attrack me …

Ooh yeah excapt " better single than sorry " << i really wanna to read it from the bottom of my heart. so thanks for remind me i am gona to buy it tomorrow < will see girl !! lol ^^

Q: who's your favorite actor-actress?  Wink

04:00 PM Dec 08 2007 |

bqh

bqh

China

in my country my favorite actor is chenglong who is a humor actor and act many well-known films.

my question: how are you studying english.

04:27 PM Dec 08 2007 |

AmericanGirl

United States

hehe I'm kinda proud that everybody'd like to live or see USA :P

04:34 PM Dec 08 2007 |

QQbaby

United States

obey the ruler

please obey the ruler thank you for your support

ok my answer is :i just listening or reading and maybe sometime i  see the english movie !that can help you learn english more easy !

my question is :who do you look like ,you mother or your father ?thank you .

01:05 PM Dec 09 2007 |

Phoenix1028

Russian Federation

Not always, but sometimes… And sometimes i like to be alone, sometimes it makes me sad…

Q> How do you think, Does another life in Universe exist or not? 

01:54 PM Dec 09 2007 |