Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About Isreal.I guess we had better discuss the war.

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

What is your opinion about this war?Is Isreal right or not?

In this modern century,war is acceptable or not?Is it important, Reason is whether water or relagion,petroil,more power,more more…. etc.

Why can't we live in a good friendship with eachother in this our good World?

09:08 PM Aug 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Altar

Altar

Turkey

israel is right attack to lebanon because lebanon helped to terrorists like before they helped to ASALA and PKK but israel is making genocide now in palestine and in lebanon all countries have to do smt for stop to that genocide…

and i want to say smt about Arabs. lebanon people are arab but u can see only Persians and Turks try to do smt about them other arabs dont do much things. All muslims countries leaders made assembly but there were only 1 president(ahmedi nejad) and 1 prime minister(tayyip erdogan from Turkiye) its a big shame for arabs u must learn to fight and u must be brave or u will only be puppet of israel soon…

take care  i wish a world without war for all

02:10 AM Aug 05 2006 |

Altar

Altar

Turkey

info…

ASALA=armenian terrorist group which group killed many Turk diplomats and their family…

PKK=kurdish terrorist group they are still killing civils in Turkiye. Turks soldiers are fighting with them…

brave man cant kill civils only coward one can kill babies, children, old people…..

02:15 AM Aug 05 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

IT'S DIFFICULT TO SAY WHICH IS ONE IS RIGHT OR WRONG

ALL THE WHOLE WORLD IS TIRED OF WAR. PEOPLE KILLING OTHERS BECAUSE  THERE IS A GAME OF INTERESTS OF THE NATIONS WHICH WANT MORE POWER, AND CONTROL…IT IS INSANE.

IF SOMEONE CAME INTO YOUR HOUSE AND TRIED TO TAKE YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN AS PRISIONERS…WOULDN'T YOU FIGHT BACK?  

HEZBOLLAH IS AN ORGANIZATION WHICH MURDERS, KIDNAPS AND USES HUMAN AS SHIELDS. IT'S THE DEFINITION OF TERRORISM ITSELFBUT IS IT ONLY IT DOING THAT?

MY FRIEND ZEUS, TO YOUR QUESTION I WISH I COULD HAVE THE ANSWER….WHY NOT TO BE IN PEACE WITH EACH OTHERIT SEEMS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE MORE AND MORE

WAR IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

05:36 AM Aug 05 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi my friends,

Yes I agree with Rita it is insanity as a matter of fact I don't care a fig whether its reason is water,petroil,or more control,more power.It is not acceptable.

We live in a modern century,and there are many organizations which many country are membership forexample UN,and there is an international law I guess we should operate them.But you can ask me who will operate?There are many pawerfull country over them,yes there are but they are also membership there.Maybe in future they will have some bad problems about neighbour or the other countries at that time what they will?

I guess,We will be able to live in peace when we accomplish it.

I wish those days are not far from now and I hope we will see a good  world.

Take care.BYE. 

06:10 PM Aug 05 2006 |

bakir

bakir

Saudi Arabia

Excuse me gentlemen, I'm going to answer your question by asking questions….            If one occupies your house, what do you do! If one kill your some of children and take others, what do you do! if one take your whole house then tell you this is my house and every body are agree with him , What do you do! If the house was your country then what must you do?!

So, Mr. Zeus, image you are Palestinian or Lebanon, would your question be is Israel’s war right or not? Hmm, I don’t think so? Every body that has a little judgment knows Israel does not have a dot of right to be in Palestine, this is a fact.

I wonder from somebody here say (Hezbollah is terrorist’s organization and they use human as shields) so what do you say about who attacks shelters, killing babes, old men and women! What do you say about who do not recognize between civilians and Militaries?Finally, I’m really mourned and sad to see no judgment in this world. Ask me where is the peace , Ask you where is the love…….

10:20 AM Aug 08 2006 |

hima20202

hima20202

Egypt

we can not say that hezbollah is wrong cuz israel took  and murdered thousands of palastinians while hezbollah took only two israelians! instead of that israel took and murdered hundereds no but thousands of lebanons…..is  that right i agree that israel is 100 % 100 wrong !

01:19 PM Aug 08 2006 |

raed

raed

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Ok all ,

every one can say as he or she like , but I want to know every one, Please come to Palestine or Lebanon or Iraq and live just for one day , then tell me , who got our homelands, do you think you fee pearson , no  , if you go to your work or stay home and feel 1% you are in danger , and what can do if you have any one from your family is dead , I know life not too long , why this war and  destroing another life , and whose terrorist ? who want freedoom  or who killing people just for money.

thanks all

think when you say ,and live with other feeling

03:11 PM Aug 08 2006 |

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

I wish we needn't have to discuss about war … but it's a reality.

We all must be informed , maybe the media is not enough and we must go back in time and check History. A teacher of mine always said " We must study History to understand the present ." I think he was right.

Israel is keeping one of the world's most advanced armies equipped with American technology. Lebanon can't move against the Israeli invasion. Hizballah is the only defense against the Israeli invader .

Anyway , I don't justify any kind of violence . 

I'm very sorry for Lebanon , I'm very sorry for Palestine …I'm very sorry for South America , I'm very sorry for Africa … I'm very sorry for all those who suffer the abuse of war …

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave" Mohandas Gandhi

03:57 PM Aug 08 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

HI ALL

HEY BAKIR I SAID SO….BUT I ALSO ASKED WHO ELSE IS NOT DOING THE SAME THING? THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR WAR..WAR IS UNFAIR AND THERE'S NO PEACE.

I REALLY AGREE WITH BIGMAMA…I'M ALSO SO SORRY FOR LEBANON, PALESTINE, SOUTH AMERICA, INDIA, AFRICAPEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE DYING  FOR WAR, STARVATION, DISASTERS…. WE ARE LIVING IN A CENTURY OF CHAOS AND MISERY….

AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE IN ANY OF THESE PLACES TO UNDERSTANDO WHAT GRIEF IS…IN MY COUNTRY (BRAZIL) WE HAVE VIOLENCE, MISERY, CHILDREN WHO DIE BECAUSE OF BAD CONDITIONS OF LIFE…OLD PEOPLE ARE NEGLECTED ALSO….SO  ..... MY FRIENDS BAD THINGS ARE EVERYWHERE, NO SAFE PLACE TO LIVE.

05:29 PM Aug 08 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Bakir,

First of all I'm impressed by your English and style.But I guess you misundertood me I never said that Israil was right.If you undertood like that Please read again all of my messages.When someone comes to my home and takes my children(Hezbollah) I don't make same thing against to them(Israel) I would go to law court for my rights.Know what I mean.If I made same thing and everbody wants to make same things at that time there aren't any laws and rules we live in a crisis.

When Hezbollah took two soldiers of Israil at that time Israel should have applied to UN for that but Israel would rather attaced to Lebanon.I tried to tell it ''WAR ISN'T ACCEPTABLE'' REASON İS WHATEVER.''

Thanks.Take care.

By the way Thank you for your concern Rita,Bigmama,Raed,Hima 20202,Bakir and Altar.Please let's go on to discuss this situation.Take care.BYE

06:55 PM Aug 08 2006 |