Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why are people afraid of Islam? ur opinion

~Lara~

~Lara~

Saudi Arabia

hi everyone..

why are people afraid of Islam?

why is it spread every where faster than others?

why do others hate Islam & Muslims?

in my opinion..the real & the right answer for these questions is that because it is the

"REAL RELIGION

so what is ur opinion?

plz don`t say that because they r terrorist..because Bush is the famous terrorist in the world

waiting for ur opinion..

my respecting to all religion 

08:52 PM Dec 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

ok i think we don’t respect all the religons 100%bacause if we do we won’t adopt a certain one.And by theway am muslim so i believe that this is the only right religon

08:17 PM Dec 22 2007 |

neza

Morocco

dear before i answer ur question. i'm Muslim and i'm proud to be so and i accept and respect other religions. many have this islamophobia because of the bad image western media represent Islam in. anyway that sometimes help wise people to look for the truth and for more understanding of Islam. and ALhamdolilah most of them embrace Islam.

08:48 PM Dec 22 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hello leenz, 

to discuss, reveal , conveince .. and so on . then we'll meet the value of posting a topic : gettinig knowledge .

but in this topic , it doesnt serve   !!

hlp why are people afraid of Islam? ur opinion
05:21 AM Dec 17 2007

I have no opinion because it isn't my favorite subject .

I wonder why you didn't ask him/her what he/she is doing here in this topic???Cool

09:04 AM Dec 23 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

.i don't care and give a damn

leenz,

read it carefully…i dont care (with) and in the middle so….......

it means don't give a damn also…...understand? 

09:16 AM Dec 23 2007 |

rovshan_89

rovshan_89

Azerbaijan

only a person who doesn't know Islam, can afraid of it. the reason is that, every religion ahs been used by politics. but, Islam has been used more than others. and it was promoted in wrong way to the world by western countries. and I want to say one more thing to people who dislikes Islam, because of great amount of terrorists in Islamic world: every person could be terrorist, if that persons would be discriminated or this person's civil rights would be broken. and terrorist also live In Spain, in Northern Ireland, in armenia and so on. If you don't know Islam well, don't make rapid decision. learn about it!

sincerely Rovshan Azeri :) 

03:05 PM Dec 24 2007 |

risty

Indonesia

Islam not terrorist because it's a religion

the terrorist some from muslim people so that the other people think that muslim is a terrorist in this world

Lara,why you ask that islam/muslim is the real religion?

i want to know about your opinion and you must explain that for me….

05:35 PM Dec 24 2007 |

~Lara~

~Lara~

Saudi Arabia

risty

Lara,why you ask that islam/muslim is the real religion?

i want to know about your opinion and you must explain that for me….

i didn`t ask this Q..

and my opinion is that coz it is the real and right religion"i said it before" 

05:56 PM Dec 24 2007 |

emaila

emaila

Algeria

Why do people hate Islam and Muslims ? Are Muslims doing anything to clear this opinion  ? It’s the duty of each Muslim to show they are wrong How? Just be a real Muslim. Tolerant ,modest, peaceful, indulgent, wise, respectful, pure, courteous, courageous,  frank ,patient, perseverant, self-restraint, prudent, sincere, loyal, responsible, trustworthy, honest…….   And when you do somothing wrong just try to correct it

08:13 PM Dec 24 2007 |

kouli08

kouli08

Turkey

people don't know anythink about islam.for example they don't know yunus emre or mevlana .they don't know what to tell on islam.

i'm muslim and this is not wrong!! i'm independent

i'm a modern girl , i chose  islam and i'm so happy this

11:29 PM Dec 24 2007 |

jack london

United Kingdom

what do you mean saying "i chose islam"?

did you choose it or were you born into a muslim family?

sorry for my curiosity

11:37 PM Dec 25 2007 |