Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's help each other by mentionning your good deed

Annous

Annous

Israel

Hello every body…..

Let's talk a little bit about a good habbit you used doing it…..

I'll start..Excuse me…hhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhha

iiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….......iiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…...iiiimmmm

( I'm thinking….iiimmmmm)Smile

AAAAAAhha yorika….i found it….Usually I used To be Funny and make people laugh and enjoy their time  with my company….At the same time keeping my self cheerful and happily …no matter how much i 'm broken in deep side…every time I fight sadness and sorrow with a big sunrise and smile….I'm shiny….hhhhaaaahhoo

09:12 PM Dec 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

princeton_girl1010

Israel

well in my school and with my friends and my family you can say that in my whole life i'm trying to be happy and making the others happy , i don't like hating anyone or fighting with anyone just trying to be cool  and it's a great thing to feel that you love all the people and the people love you .. other thing i'm always laughing and live all my life day by day we won't live the same day again we are in this life just once ..so why wouldn't we enjoy it ?!! and keeping the smile on my face because i believe that a simle is a secret for happiness ^^

09:19 PM Dec 16 2007 |

Annous

Annous

Israel

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh Nnnnoooo!!!!!!!!!

What ttttt Great emotions you have inside…..Guess what..you have to be writer…you have the skill..Trust me ..It's not a compliment..YOu can Express your feelings in a good way….Try to write …. I'm waiting for your Next Ste forward to be that success writer…..I went far of our major topic..Embarassed

Anyway,,you are right…being cool and smily i sa good  habbit we have to use..

many thanks for sharing me….

09:38 PM Dec 16 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

me a writer??? hehe yeah right :P i don't think soo, even though i like to write things to express my feeling but i prefer to read :D

and you are the most welcome ^^.

04:09 PM Dec 17 2007 |

Annous

Annous

Israel

come on….......

06:31 PM Dec 17 2007 |

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

HI

FOR I LIKE TO BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME EVEN IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG

WITH ME I TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO ENJOY MY TIME

I LIKE TO GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS HAVE FUN

LAUGH

AND FOR ALL TRY TO RELEAFE UR

SADNESS AND LIVE UR LIFE

BE HAPPY, DON'T WORRY

11:31 PM Dec 17 2007 |

zijinshan007

China

sure, to be happy and make people arround you be happy every day is a good idea but need more endeavor.forget the pain and to be positive, wish every one have good luck.merry charismas in advanced.

02:43 AM Dec 18 2007 |

Annous

Annous

Israel

Good day  everybody…and many thanks for you all for sharing me here…

As  i can see here ,all of us mentioned the same role or the same help for others… which is making people arround us feeling happy and cheerful….Bythe way..It's really hard mesion…Not easy for anyone, to make any sad person happy…So Good job for us ..and try keeping doing it..

On the other hand…There are many peole also arround us…do not feel of our help, which is try to make them smile or laugh..perhapes..there sadness needs more than making them happy…for those people, we have to deep in their problem , switching our roles trying to know more about their situation, then support them as much as we can ,but also we have in that time keeping smily…Smile

Dear Shaddooww….I know it's realy hard working with private education…( I  used to work with in the past…) But at the same time..yaaaaa it's a great help you give to them, and has many benifit for those children..many thanks

Good luck for all of you…And don't forget.. Keep happy…

Zijinshan007…Merry X 4 u 2..& happy new year..By the way,,,WE have This week festival.. ( muslims) it called Eid Al ADhha…Happy Eid for you All

BYe…Keep in touch every body

06:20 AM Dec 18 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

firstly thnks alot ANNOUS you are first one here to wish all muslims about our religious occassion.

according to mother terrisa:"you don't have to do good things in love you just have to do small thing with great love".

it is really good if we follow it in our life we make happy to others.it make us satisfied and happy as well.

06:29 AM Dec 18 2007 |

Annous

Annous

Israel

EmbarassedMany thanks Nadia..For sharing us….Good comment.But as you know that our holy Quran Has many great verses..talking about love and about the perfect treatment.. By having kind manners…and acting with the equal and right behaviors….

Ofcourse Dear as you mentioned up …. all of the religions taught about love and it's healthy and perfect effects on the soul.

firsthy thnks alout ANNOUS you are first one here to wish all muslims about our religious occassion.

For nothing Dear…But to be honest i'm not the first one Innocent haaahaahaa.

Many others sent their wishes, in Sa3d's topic…..So Sa3d is the first oneEmbarassed

06:48 AM Dec 18 2007 |

Annous

Annous

Israel

Good for you shaddow… I appreciate your help to them….It's kind of you to like your job and to be honest and faithful…

many thanks….

03:16 PM Dec 18 2007 |