Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT DO U WANT IN THE WORLD

Jackey Smile

China

MANY TIMES I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT,I MEAN JUST LIKE A MACHINE,ONLY WORK AND WORK AGAIN,DO U KNOW WAHT U WANT?

02:09 AM Aug 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Just a very simple thing – I want to live healthy and happy life :)

01:02 PM Aug 13 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Yeah,I agree with Kinski but I want to add two things one of them is a good marriage and the other one is a clever and healthy child. :)

Take care.Be happy and healthy.

05:20 PM Aug 13 2006 |

cherr

cherr

China

i'm the most important thing to myself,what i want is finding a comfortable way living in the world, try to make everyday colorful.

01:44 AM Aug 20 2006 |

ysteve

ysteve

Taiwan

What do you want and what do yoou learn.

Everyone has an individual life in their place. Since there are so many different  life styles, these enrich the people lifes full of variety. You are one of the main role in this society. Without you taking part in, the society will lose a part  of scenario and make the society become less interesting.

Juat as Kinski said live healthly and happily. Enjoy waht you do in this moment.

06:55 AM Aug 20 2006 |

autumnman

China

What I want is a goal that I can spend my whole life to achieve.The goal is always to do something for my motherland.

02:02 PM Aug 20 2006 |

memedo

Turkey

HELLO EVERY BODY

09:36 PM Aug 22 2006 |

kevinzhang

kevinzhang

China

living in a good way

04:53 PM Aug 23 2006 |

Nataliya

Nataliya

Ukraine

to get to know this world as far as it is possible to know it. To be useful, so that somebody would need you. Always to have new ideas and always on the way of bringing them into life. Without ideas and wishes mind is dying. I want to have a clear, sane mind untill the end of my days.

11:13 PM Aug 24 2006 |

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

I want happiness and proserity from this world.

04:08 AM Aug 25 2006 |

I`ve seen u in my dreams

Saudi Arabia

I wanaa make others happy

04:17 AM Aug 25 2006 |