Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

my life

may zeada

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hi >>  my  name  may  zeada  im  girl  from  palestine  >>  i  love  my  home >>  and  i  wouldnt  leave  it .. im 17  years  old  ..  my  hoppy  is  writting storiss  about  my love((palestine))  >>  i  like  english  and  arabic sooo  much  and  i  hope  be  better  in  conversation… and  i  like reading  novels  so  much

08:50 PM Dec 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

弹指*清心

弹指*清心

China

hello!Evry friends.You are all young.

i'm Chinese.I worked for a long time. about eight years. I'm working in a fatory now.I like reading,drawing,movies.I have more dream:I want to speak english fluency,i want to have a great job in my life.I want to have a very happy familly.I hope my life is all happiness.and everyone will be have a great life.well,if who want to make friend with me,contact me please!Welcome!

06:41 AM Dec 22 2007 |

弹指*清心

弹指*清心

China

hello!Evry friends.You are all young.

i'm Chinese.I worked for a long time. about eight years. I'm working in a fatory now.I like reading,drawing,movies.I have more dream:I want to speak english fluency,i want to have a great job in my life.I want to have a very happy familly.I hope my life is all happiness.and everyone will be have a great life.well,if who want to make friend with me,contact me please!Welcome!

06:41 AM Dec 22 2007 |

gorebao

gorebao

China

Hi,everybody.I'm gorebao from south China.I am a sophomore student.I like music and sports,such as pingpong, basketball and so on.I also like english.but my english is not well.I'm not good at conversation.So I want to make more friends.Do you want to make friend with me,contact me please.my skype is gorebao

09:09 AM Dec 24 2007 |

mustpha50

Rwanda

I'm Mustapha from Rwanda, i'dlike speaking most languages as i can. nice to meet u now

see u later

10:30 AM Dec 24 2007 |

mustpha50

Rwanda

don't matter i'm closer to u

10:33 AM Dec 24 2007 |