Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you want to have a french friend?

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

Hello everybody!

I'm a french student and I need to improve my english for my future. I have just one year to be fluent at english… (i'm fluent at spanish yet)

I really need your help to progress…

10:49 AM Aug 16 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

endsen

endsen

China

SmileHELLO,Nice to meet you,if we are similar,we have lot's word.Do you think so.please with me to study English well.Thank you!   

04:41 AM Sep 04 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

hi doriani no problem, i'll be happy to help you remember your french…

08:09 AM Sep 06 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

bonjour chingirl Smile

j'aime aussi ta langue et ta culture mais je ne parle pas le mandarin, pourrais-tu m'aider?

your french is not bad…you can improve it

hope to see you pretty soon 

08:14 AM Sep 06 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

i had been in france for one year but i forgot french .i think it's no problem because i'm studying english now .do you want to practice 

04:21 AM Sep 07 2006 |

lemonxu

China

hello  i'm work in internaional trade company ,i want to improve my english,you can add to my msn,france is my dream,my collage just come from there ,i look picture,there is very beautiful,i like there's food ,buliding and other!1111

09:26 AM Sep 07 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

bonjour chingirl…

c'est gentil de vouloir m'aider à appréhender ta langue…Je veux juste apprendre les bases.

yes i can help you with pleisure for your english

05:28 PM Sep 07 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

yes mrcuong…

contact me by e-mail

05:28 PM Sep 07 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

yes lemonxu we can practice english together and talk about my country…and yours of course…

05:29 PM Sep 07 2006 |

cricri

cricri

Romania

Hello! I need to practise english, too. So, if you have an yahoo address you could give me to talk by yahoo messenger. Laughing

05:58 AM Sep 08 2006 |

lemonxu

China

hello kamiya,

if you want make a friend with me,you can add to MSN:

07:00 AM Sep 08 2006 |