Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Give your opinion plz...

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

when the street is void , nobody or cars in it, and the traffic is red, why I can't to drive my car ?? of course because I must to respect the law of the country that I drive in it.. and that cuz that is not right to break the law..

the religion as like as this law .. it is a law to the life , and we all must to do with it..

how can I to ask you about my one's due ?? with a law that the human put it ?!!!!! and any law is it ???!!!!

does religion help us in the life ( women , men , children ,.. in marriage , travel , study, peace, knowledge, work … ets….)?

Give your opinion about religions plz..

05:26 PM Dec 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear NabilaSh,

You are perfectly right you have to follow the laws of the land,when you are driving the car,but what will happen if you are not driving the car but you are being taken by the car…when you are not provided with foot to cotroll the accelator or brake…how will you drive the car… car is provided with the authority to take you anywhere where it likes.. 

The rule created by religion can't replace the laws of existence…water has been granted the nature to flow downward…no law can change the basic nature of it …by any laws… by any rules…you can just make barries on the & feel happy that you have diverted the path…but basic nature couldn't be changed….

religions are just like currency notes…they don't have any existential power but the faith of public…they are currency if people accept them but if they loose acceptence…they become just the toilet papers… it just belifef that add power to religion.

We have the laws to save ourself..given to us by the socalled society… but you can't wait for the law to come & save you… you can enjoy laws only if he (the beater) leaves you alive..if he kills you, you are not going to see what the law had done… but existence had blesssed you too ,with two hands & two legs to be used as & when desired… your parts of body can certainly save you…

06:08 PM Dec 27 2007 |

puellanigra

Poland

I'm a roman catholic and religion is one of the most important parts of my life. Religion is adjusting our life. She is saying what is good and what evil. So I think religions are necessary in our life. Thanks to them world is better :)

06:09 PM Dec 27 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

All blind men need a stick to walk & religions don't have more capacity than that.

06:26 PM Dec 27 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Devendernagpal,

You are perfectly right you have to follow the laws of the land ,when you are driving the car ,but what will happen if you are not driving the car but you are being taken by the car…when you are not provided with foot to control the accelerator or brake…how will you drive the car… car is provided with the authority to take you anywhere where it likes.. 

In the start , I will try to choose the right car, then I will surrender to it..

The rule created by religion can't replace the laws of existence…water has been granted the nature to flow downward…no law can change the basic nature of it …by any laws… by any rules…you can just make barriers on the & feel happy that you have diverted the path…but basic nature couldn't be changed…. 

Yes that's right The rule created by religion can't replace the laws of existence..

And, the task of religion isn't to change the laws of existence, but to be in harmony with it .. for a simple example: in islam , when we want to drink water , we should to say: Besme Allah.. ..       why???  In research , it refer, that the atoms of water will be perfectly formed when we say something good  near it, and it will be as a remedy for us ( I think that is related by the energy )..  < the saying is from the law of a religion , and the truth from the natural , and the physics joins between this and this..>  

religions are just like currency notes…they don't have any existential power but the faith of public…they are currency if people accept them but if they loose acceptance…they become just the toilet papers… it just belief that add power to religion.

Actions speak louder than words.. < the belief is the word, and the applying to the law of religion is the action >

We have the laws to save ourselves .. given to us by the scaled society… but you can't wait for the law to come & save you… you can enjoy laws only if he (the beater) leaves you alive ..if he kills you, you are not going to see what the law had done… but existence had blessed you too ,with two hands & two legs to be used as & when desired… your parts of body can certainly save you… 

somebody makes the computer and gives it the system to do as he want.. when a computer stops to work by his system , he changes it to another, because he can to make another computer..

12:04 AM Dec 28 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

God helps those who help themselves..

12:05 AM Dec 28 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

who did make Qura'an ???? it has a scientific truths ..

I can to give you a poem and persuade you that  is a poem, when you read it.. but I can't to persuade that is written by that person..  you can to know who wrote it by the personality of the person and the way to writing the poem..

BOOKS as like as this poem .. whem you read it . you will know that Allah created it..

Religion isn't only a law to the life .. in Qura'an , we can to know about the creating of the human.. and what will happened after the death …etc….

12:09 AM Dec 28 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear NabilaSh,

You are right while saying all this,I have heard a lot of discourses given by great  masters & found it very difficult to understand…. do an  experiment  just read some book…some page of some book.. & just after one hour read it again & I am certain that you will find different meaning of same.. what to say about our relgious great books.. & certainly we don't follow the spirit of our scriptures otherwise the world would have been differently… all scriptures explain about one existential power in different ways.. instead of enlarging our vision we close our openness ,we decrease area of vision…all religions teaches us peace harmony..but do we find that on our earth.. What to say about different religions..people of same religion..same country are killing themselves… so the roots are somewhere else… we are not sincere to what we say..what we feel.. we don't allow to come question out of us… & we just compete for showing our strong beleif..

05:59 PM Jan 01 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

sorry if it is difficult to understand.. :)

by the way , realy i don't want to compete..

i just know that islam is a modren religion and it is a suitable and variable to every era..and very practical…

06:29 PM Jan 01 2008 |

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

HELLO

WELL THANK U FOR THIS SUBJCT

AND I THINK YES

THE COZ U WE R NOT PERFECT AND I DON'T NO WHAT TO SAY ELS.

07:01 PM Jan 01 2008 |

little_apple

Slovakia

I´m not faithful, but I think religion can help or help people to live their lives. But u can beliave in anything,  not only to things which others beliaves in. U can beliave in good angels, destiny, anythig what u want. 

I know, it is very easy to say so when I can choose. But when religion is a law… I can´t imagine it. but , probably if I was growing in that surround, I would´t  wonder abou it.

however, i think FAITH, it is just u and GOD, nobody else and especially no CHURCH!!! 

08:46 PM Jan 01 2008 |