Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

We are not animals...

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

While discussing many of our topics I have heard the sentence"we are not animals",so I got the idea of making it a topic.

What we are…?As per as biology is concerned I feel we are existential animals as there are dogs & cats & the whole animal & plant kindom is concerned.But as per our behaviour is concerned we have diffferent views.. Humanity had made a lot of material devellopment ,for which most of my friends feel that they are not animals.. but as for as the inner values are concerned… I feel there is great short fall in the the behaviour of our animalnesss.. I feel we degrown ( opp. to growth) a lot…we have become negative.

Many of my friends may feel that all our scriptures say that man is 'super animal',I feel that all that it is just a 'chocklate' given to feel good of itself….

What all my learned friends feel….?  

02:25 AM Jan 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jaong Yiun

Jaong Yiun

South Korea

u are right

02:55 AM Jan 02 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

HI all…ur subjest here is very diffrent from that..in wich friends replyed u that we rnot animal..

what u r say here ..yaa tru we r all creatures. but in diffrent ways…

but in one of ur topics..u talked about sex in a way..wich is prohbited and not allowed by humanbeings by some relogins and ideas…and what u talked  about sex is like donig sex between animals…

10:27 AM Jan 02 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

if we see present era circumstances then the JUSTIC is right.

and we make ourself like that by own deeds. no doubt GOD make us superior then animals and give all senses and mind but unfortunately we are not using are capabilities in positive manner. and day by day falling in bad things and sins.

10:39 AM Jan 02 2008 |

snow21

Singapore

I find that we are worst than the animal..

Animals only kill other animals because they are hungry

We are killing animals just because we think that the animals might harm us..

12:39 PM Jan 02 2008 |

steven175325

China

ok

06:49 PM Jan 02 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We use the our idealogies as we like… some times we feel superior animals & sometimes worse than animals… but we don't accept our self to be just normal animals as other animals..we alwyas try to reshape ourself..

03:14 AM Jan 05 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear  Shadoww,

I feel we are  very clever,we put the meaning in our life as we want.. sometimes we feel that we are below animals…& sometimes we feel that we are super humans… but never feel that we are just like animals.. we miss the realistic approach.When we show our face in our society,we show our face verry decent & attractive & suitable to society,but from inside we remain always different,we try to cheat even so called God,we always hide our real face.. & never admit what we are…. Do you find people who admit that they have sex in dream …we contineously think but never admit.. why are their so much photographs in our news papers,magazines,tv's & everywhere.. which are the people who visits prostitutes… which are the peole who rape the woman…. all of us are we but we just don't admit…

We have designed moral codes …which makes us hypocrite… we never try to grow in the real sense but we just go on condemning the existence..going against the existence.. but never respecting it..

We can be negative or neutral… ifeel poitiveness is not possible… either we can fall or may be at neutal point but we don't have the capacity to rise from the level which existence had blessed us.. so we are just animals & have desires like animals & we don't live according to that 's why we are miserable.

05:40 PM Jan 05 2008 |

steven175325

China

i think so

05:47 AM Jan 10 2008 |

appleyan

appleyan

China

What you say is very fascinating 。
Just people don't wish to face reality

06:22 AM Jan 10 2008 |

devindernagpal