Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Wanna me as a good friend????

Miss14

Miss14

Ukraine

Hello to everyone! My name is Lina. I am 14, and I live in Ukraine. I am an honest person and a good friend. You can check this. I want to make friends all over the world, especially boys from UK, Spain, Italy and Brazil. Maybe we can become the best friends.  I want your messages, please. Write to me. With love, Lina)))))

08:07 PM Aug 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

And what about the Pakistani boys. would you like have a pakistani friend.

06:14 AM Aug 28 2006 |

Miss14

Miss14

Ukraine

Sorry, I don't wish that. Don't think because of only Pakistani boys, but I had some friends… I don't want any more. I don't hurt you, do I????Frown

06:25 AM Aug 28 2006 |

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

No problem. Actually i have seen ur post about making friends. that's why i have sent you the invitation. But if you don't wanna friendship with me it's OK. May you have good friends and have a good dday.

06:44 AM Aug 28 2006 |

Miss14

Miss14

Ukraine

Tahir, you are a very good person, who udersoood the thing well. Thank you!

09:23 AM Aug 28 2006 |

Miss14

Miss14

Ukraine

Tahir, you are a very good person, who udersoood the thing well. Thank you!

Miss14

Miss14

Ukraine

Tahir, you are a very good person, who uderstood the thing well. Thank you!

fadi7

fadi7

Saudi Arabia

Hi Tahir, How are you doing my darling friend, hoping everything is good in your life.  I just wanted to say hi and dont care about her speech, she is almost 14 years old so her mind is sooooooooooo  small.

Take care my friend,

10:42 AM Aug 28 2006 |

bjoosta

bjoosta

Poland

Hello Tahir and hello Fadi!

I don't want say Hello to Miss14, I think it doesn't demand any explanation.

11:20 AM Aug 28 2006 |

diave499

China

why do you try to make friends with the people who come from the china, chia has 5 thousand history,and has many excellent boy, i think it will can take much happiness to you,if you do that, listen me only this time, miss14

11:26 AM Aug 28 2006 |

snowaterose

China

Diave 499, I agree with u. Btw, where do u come from ?

02:13 AM Aug 29 2006 |