Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

should i say love to her ?

Jobby

China

the girl is my classmate, we have studied in the same class nearly five years.but the front four years we almost say no words to eachother .this situation was changed in the last year of our university's life .  beacause we both continued our master degree with the same tuitor. at the begining , we chatted by internet.in that times , receiving her messages is my happiest  thing .  the girl was not very beautiful, but i found  she was  quiet , attractive,and had a good personality.  unfortunately, before i saied love to her , i found she had been GF of another boy who also stuied in the same school.  but  , recently , i found they departed .   so , shoule i do  ?   should i say love to her  ?

05:36 AM Aug 31 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinski

kinski

Turkey

If you feel she ready to hear it – you can tell. But I feel you are not ready to say it…

And, by the way, you can find a lot of other words for express your feelings. And it will be much better. But it must be very special words. Because it shouldn’t remind to her no anyone from she’s past. And you have a chance make her happy with you. Believe me! Good luck! Take care and keep smile! Kinski

06:22 AM Aug 31 2006 |

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

Hi Jobby, Kinski found the right words. Your words have to be special, you have to be something special for here.
But, by the way, Love is a really big word. I guess, you are amourose. For me Love is something, what is slow in growth and needs first to know each other. Isn´t it?
Otherwise: Nothing is more evil, than always reflecting about words, you did not say.

Good luck!

09:10 AM Aug 31 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

Hi Jobby take this advise from me - a veteran lover. Don't say you love her unless you already showed to her your true intention. Action is far more better than words. Kinski is right too in a way. You must choose the right words to say. But i suggest don't tell her directly that you love her. Gradually try to show to her that you really care for her… send her cards, flowers, chocolates.. have constant communication with her. Say or send caring words, saying you want her to be safe all the time, happy everyday. And wish you were there with her when she has problems (if youre far from her), but if youre near(physically) don't hesitate to try to attend or show your willingness to be of help to all her needs. Make her to be truly dependent to you….assure her that you're always there for her, no matter what happened. Try to avoid to tell her the truth that you really love her even if its already very obvious…in this way the girl would always be thinking what is really your intention to her….the more she thinks of this, the more she will think of you….the more she thinks of you, the more chance that she will fall in love with you. Then you will eventually win her!

But first, search for your true feelings for her ….if you can't do all or some of what i've suggested you to do, then you might not yet really sure about your feelings for her. You must first prove to yourself what you really feels for her, before you can really prove to her that you really love her.

Ok. give my regards to your girl. Have a nice day!

RASCALkid

02:20 PM Aug 31 2006 |

Northern.Wolf

Canada

All good suggestions. The key is you have to show your passion for her, no matter by words or action. You got let her know your passion or your love.

Be brave. May you win her heart!

NW

02:46 PM Aug 31 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

I entirely believe rascalkid is a veteran lover,Wink,his suggestions are very good and must be feasible.Jobby,follow rascalkid's suggestions,i think you'll be successful and get  ideal result,best wish for you.

03:17 PM Aug 31 2006 |

phanquynh

Viet Nam

my ides is that you should keep a close whatch on her and should find many more changes to meet her.as you talk, you and her still talk to each other not much and may be she still don't know much about you.

04:45 PM Aug 31 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Love's one thing and attraction's another.

You should try to see how she reacts to your words as many persons suggested don't tell her you love her cuz she's gonna freak out and think you're crazy.

Ask her to go out with you and see if you have something in common with her besides school.

Find out her likes, friends and interesting stuff that way she'll see you're really interested on her and always show readiness or availability.

05:14 PM Aug 31 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Hey Jobby, if you ask me, then I would like to say, take it slow, and do not say anything about love right now till you find a good chance and a right time.  Just like you said, she just broke up with her bf, so if you say love right now, it is possible she say NO to you, and your friendship ends too.  She may YES for pick-up self-esteem, but since she just ended one relationship, you might become her  bounced bf.  So I think you need to give her enough time to grieve, to sort out her own feelings, and then she is able to find what she really wants.  At the same time, be around with her, as her best friend, give her support, and spend time with her, showing you that you do care for her.  When the moments come, you can tell her that you want to be more than just being friends, or say this in a casual way, to see her feedback…. Good luck!

07:33 AM Sep 01 2006 |

树皮

树皮

China

come on guy

say your love loudly

12:42 AM Sep 02 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi, Jobby!

So, how everything going, our dear friend :)?

Could you find something helpfull for you in this discussion?

09:15 AM Sep 06 2006 |