Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think that money is the most important thing in Life???

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

In my opinion , human's life is dependent upon many factors not only money….

And you what do you think ?????

01:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

money doesn't mean everything,but you can't live without money!

01:25 PM Jan 22 2008 |

chocho317

chocho317

Japan

I hate to say "No". but the truth is we are under the money.

01:36 PM Jan 22 2008 |

luckyjabez

luckyjabez

China

MONEY is just a piece of paper,or a coin.If you own a lot of money,sometimes you are still a poor.Many things in our lives are much more valueble than money,such as family,friendships,love…

If you can get 100 million dollars,but you have to lose one of most important people in your life,how will you choose?

01:43 PM Jan 22 2008 |

Reshetnikov

Russian Federation

I agree with. But money game in our life big role. I am from Russia. In our country the most part people is poor.

01:49 PM Jan 22 2008 |

zhangqiancc

China

money is not everything.i just want to have  enough money to live on and make life colorful.

01:49 PM Jan 22 2008 |

Reshetnikov

Russian Federation

I think you right.

01:50 PM Jan 22 2008 |

dragonpalace1998

China

on one side, money is not everything, on the onther side, without mony, you are nothing…..

02:51 PM Jan 22 2008 |

sarah monk

sarah monk

Thailand

it's meke your rich life but unmeke your happy life. So the money just is the pass life for me

04:30 PM Jan 22 2008 |

Ninjaa man

Ninjaa man

Egypt

in my opinion .. money is not the most important  thing in our life if you look after around you .. you will see amutch pepoel don't have eny money but ther pepole ,very happey  .... I'think  the health is the most important thing in the life..

05:15 PM Jan 22 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

@ a.hafid
So I take it that neither of us faIIs into the respective categories.You’re not into demanding ladies, and neither am I into loaded gentlemen ta-taa! :))))))))

12:28 PM Jan 24 2008 |