Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think that money is the most important thing in Life???

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

In my opinion , human's life is dependent upon many factors not only money….

And you what do you think ?????

01:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SaboOo

SaboOo

Saudi Arabia

there are many things that is important like health, family, friend and also money

money is important its a fact that we can't deny it

through money you can achive many thing and give the people you love what they want

10:39 PM Sep 18 2008 |

Iranw

China

money is not omnipotenec .but we cant have no money

12:02 AM Sep 19 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

in my opinion love,health,and my family around me is the essential thing

and then money come after that..

12:17 AM Sep 19 2008 |

jasminekhan

India

yes in my openion money is very imoprtant for living a healthy and loveable live . if you have money u can make people happy , u can help the a person who is in  need . u can live a happy and enjoyable life. health is also important but if u have mony then u can ceoure deseases also . that 's why mony i sooooooooooooo important.

06:03 AM Sep 19 2008 |

shashuyuan

China

money,which is a mestery thing,have many functions,but it can not do every thing in the world.we should have correct attitude to face it.

06:52 AM Sep 19 2008 |

Jeffery Sun

China

Our chinese old saying: Cultivate your morality -> Organize your family -> Manage state affairs -> Control the world

Now, my understand  about this old saying is :If you get enough skills and knowledge, don't worry about the money. It can come to you along with the increasing of your capability.

Of course, money is very important in one's life. Man of honour loves money, But should get it through right way.

07:23 AM Sep 19 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

money is import,but not the most

i think the most important thing in life is dream.

when you have a dream,you will have a goal,then you will do you best to achieve. and to make your life meaningful.

08:13 AM Sep 20 2008 |

happyjcn

happyjcn

China

Money is not everything! No money everything is impossible!

08:26 AM Sep 20 2008 |

Tong Xie

Tong Xie

China

I have nothing to say,actually I need money,but i need other things more

03:20 PM Sep 20 2008 |

waimeng

waimeng

Malaysia

we need money for live, but there are many things money cant buy! the most important that i think is the satisfaction of spirit!

03:28 PM Sep 20 2008 |