Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which area of girls/boys do you like most ?

Ken_cong

Ken_cong

China

If you must let me answer first,I think I like Japanese girl most , may be I had seen much Japanese movie , and their face is so fit for asian's beauty taste ,haha

But in this year, Korean is also look such beautiful ,though it's the result by face-lifting , I don't mind

What's your opinion ?

02:44 AM Sep 07 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi, Ken_cong!

I was carefully looking in my mind answer on your question, but I gave up :)!

Really, I never look on the people in this way! My point – doesn’t exist not beautiful nation. Just each of them very individual.  And I never separate people by nationality.

Hey, people, I love all of you :))))!!!!  You have to know it!!!

Bye!! Make your day! Keep smile! Kinski

09:08 AM Sep 07 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

hey do you mean you don't like women from other countries?, let's say for example:

Jesica Alba (Dark Angel), Angelina Jolie (Tomb Raider), Jenifer Aniston (friends), Jenifer Lopez (singer), Kate Beckinsale (Underworld), Shakira (singer), Penelope Cruz (Bandidas), Cameron Diaz (charlie's angels), Katie Holmes (Tom Cruise's wife), Jenifer Love Hewit (Garfield), Naomi Watts (king kong), Carmen Elektra and Pam Anderson (baywatch), Natalie Portman (V of vengeance), Halle Berry (x-men), Lindsay Lohan (just my luck) and Maria Sharapova (tennis player).

Well dude if you don't like'em you're missing something really good. if you wanna check out what more is on the market, pay a visit to http://www.askmen.com/specials/2006_top_99/ to see the most 99 hot chicks over the world.

01:58 PM Sep 07 2006 |

Ken_cong

Ken_cong

China

No,I just say that I will prefer to select Japanese girl when if I have a chance . Haha~ 

thanks for giving me the askmen.com , so many beautiful women . But I think the American women look so mature …

02:41 PM Sep 08 2006 |