Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life talk

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

What is the definition of " successful in life " and what about yours.

10:04 AM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

In my view, if you have goals and you reach them, you are successful! In the world view, if you have health and money you are successful! But Does every successful person happy!! So might if you are happy then you are successful!

10:11 AM Jan 26 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

How do we maintain a good attitude yet we could not succeed and acheive goals. what motivates us so that we can proceed and live in an ever-changing world.

10:18 AM Jan 26 2008 |

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

Good attitude and positive attitude will help you to achieve your goals but they are not enough….You need smart goals… Motivations should first come from inside you, from your heart  plus we need a friend or family who help us in tough time…who make us feel that everything will be ok ….  

10:27 AM Jan 26 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

Good advice and I like your attitude.

08:05 AM Jan 27 2008 |

sawali_fgf

India

what to do that you will be happy in your life and then you will get success. we cant wait for happiness if we are on way of success.

08:29 AM Sep 15 2009 |

sawali_fgf

India

which thing is importatnt in our life happiness, success ,friends,relatives or something else? i have happy family but dont have close one friend with whom i can share everything and who expects only friedship from me, such very difficult to live without friends as well as its difficult to find out good friends.   

08:32 AM Sep 15 2009 |

aymoooone

aymoooone

Saudi Arabia

firstly i agree with all the comments  here :D

well in my opinion i think the more u achieve farther goals the more u become a successful person in life and by that i mean is that DON'T LOOK BACK but look forward and forward and keep goin without give up :)

just aim ur goals and as soon as u aim them just be so eager to reach them ;)

p.s learn from success ppl and do like them or better than them…   also learn from bed ppl so u can defands ur self from them ;) ............. thats my opinion ;)

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers 

10:22 AM Sep 15 2009 |