Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

crazy questions!

dukeh321

United States

Hey, I am a native speaker in eastern europe and I am looking for some ideas for good questions to ask in class that will promote good conversation.  I like asking interesting, thought provoking questions and sometimes strange questions…

for example…

Would you eat a bowl of soup made from human meat for one million dollars?

If you found a wallet on the ground with 10,000 dollars in it would you return the wallet or keep the money?

would you rather have cigarrette smoke blown in your face or kiss someone who has food in their mouth?

So some questions people have never really thought about answering or some questions that would challenge someones beliefs or morals.

11:20 PM Jan 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cicekcocuk

cicekcocuk

Turkey

hey, you're crazy! :)

05:11 PM Feb 06 2008 |

meesty

meesty

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

i will return the wallet bcs if i was that who lost his wallet with one hundrer bucks i wish that any one find it will give it back to me.

its impossible to eat a soup made from human meat inspite of 100000000000 bucks.

in the third q…i actiolly have no answer

11:56 PM Feb 06 2008 |

englishlabor

China

I have a question to ask you , my friends here:

If Linda lend you her computer then you sell her computer to Lissa . Now Linda tell you to give back her computer and  she still doesn't  know the fact that you have sold it to Linda. Now the question is at this point,do you think whether the computer is still linda's or it is Lissa's?  

04:28 AM Feb 07 2008 |

coolboy8800

Afghanistan

First ot All i don't wanna human meat.

Keep the money with you and return the wallet to the owner.

Kiss her nose or kiss her food. it is good for you.

05:46 AM Feb 07 2008 |

melody-Ayu

melody-Ayu

China

it's normal,sometimes  we humanbeings always think questions like this,but don't do that!!!

01:33 PM Feb 07 2008 |

Maureen1079

Malta

the computer is still Linda's because she was the original owner of the computer and her computer was sold without her permission and approval to someone else. its not good manners that after Linda has lend you her computer you decide to sell it for money. However i don't blame Lissa if she bought the computer without knowing  that the computer wasn't your yours but Linda's. 

06:40 PM Feb 07 2008 |