Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

?How much appearance means to you>?

Nataliya

Nataliya

Ukraine

your body is a mashine to carry your spirit . Take good care of it. How much appearance Kissmeans to you?

07:07 PM Sep 21 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chamo41

chamo41

China

maybe appearance is important at first glance, but then, people will know you exactly, and apppearance become unimportant ~~Tongue out

02:33 PM Sep 28 2006 |

Olchen

Olchen

Russian Federation

Vstre4ajut po ode*ke…

People are not so bad, conquerror. May be u just had bad experience. And about appearance yes it's important. If u have bad style in clothes may be your life style is not ideal too. If u don't 'feel yourself' may be u don't feel others. It's not a rule. There r a lot of different cases. As for me I don't like people who don't look after themselves. Are they will be able to take care of others of they can't care of themselves? But I repeat it's not a rule

04:46 PM Sep 28 2006 |

Olchen

Olchen

Russian Federation

I understood everything u said. And I repeat: people r not so bad as they sometimes seem to be. We just sometimes don't make enough effort to look inside. And that's not all…

09:33 PM Sep 29 2006 |

chamo41

chamo41

China

yes, i agree with olchen that most people are kind to one another,

meanwhile,  people are supposed to be kind to their own soul too. i think that's what conquerror's point of view. 

and we know, that's not easy to say a person is good or not.  like the side which starts unjustly wars, you can't simply say the soldiers at this side are all bad, as maybe they are good sons, good students, good fathers, good husbands…. the wrong is that they let their souls controlled by a group of  people who are really bad. 

so, take care of our souls, and control them, and refuse to be controlled by prejudice,  common customs, dangerous ambitions and someone who has dangerous ambitions……

my own comprehension, only for reference.Tongue out

04:44 AM Sep 30 2006 |

Olchen

Olchen

Russian Federation

I'm very glad that we all try to be kind here on e-baby. That's mean we r not lost )Cool

05:50 PM Sep 30 2006 |