Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how did you hear about E baby?

didi da'great

Malaysia

just wannna know, how did u hear baout E baby? i found it by surfing on my own. i really wanna improve my english so i surf any website where i can chat using english and find more friends from all over the world. nobody tells me about Ebaby before. how about you?

04:28 AM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Didi,

It is just to inform you that  the word 'didi',...It's a word of hindi language spoken in India… & we call elder sister ( with affection & respect) Didi… very lovely word & feelings too.

Thanks

06:23 AM Feb 25 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

devindernaqpal dear…

thanx for the info. i really appreciate it.

that's actually my nick name. my family call me 'didi' and guess what, im the elder sister in my family. its true..

10:14 AM Feb 25 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

it’s an interesting site here to learn english.

12:06 PM Feb 25 2008 |

Shiely

Shiely

China

I heard about this from my close friend!

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

03:11 PM Feb 25 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

I had an invitation from a friend to join this site. And when i saw the site i decided to join coz  its  a nice site for someone like me. 

01:34 AM Feb 29 2008 |

Leia_14

Leia_14

Philippines

One of my friends told me to join Ebaby to enhance my English skills. Besides, I want to gain friends from other countries.

03:35 AM Feb 29 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

seems like all of you guys join ebaby to improve english yea.. where ever you hear ebaby, hope you enjoy ur life here.. can share anything to a new friends with different countries. world are small nowadays…

see you

04:03 AM Mar 02 2008 |