Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how did you hear about E baby?

didi da'great

Malaysia

just wannna know, how did u hear baout E baby? i found it by surfing on my own. i really wanna improve my english so i surf any website where i can chat using english and find more friends from all over the world. nobody tells me about Ebaby before. how about you?

04:28 AM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

naila08

Morocco

Hi didi,

Me too I'd like to improve my english, so I found ebaby.com by surfing on the net

Talking about internet and how it's important in our life i'd like to make a conversation to know about different opinions can people give about how internet could have two sens positive and negative.

12:50 PM Feb 22 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

i love surfing through the net. i will search anything comes to my mind. means that anything i wanna know. because im not the type of person who love to ask people if i had any question/trouble/problem. i better find and search on my own.

very easy and it does not require lots of energy. just type in what u r looking for right? no need to walk to the library and find books

04:05 AM Feb 23 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

Me too..i was looking for Elearning sites..:)

10:11 AM Feb 23 2008 |

maggiewangdandan

China

when i encouter the problem/trouble and so on,i will seek the surf for help,insteading of walking to the library and interruptting others,i have better study and have further education by ebaby.om.it will improve the standard of my english.

and i can make friends from all over the world,we can be on common,have mutual hobby…..we have shareing with others….

10:35 AM Feb 23 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

For me, one of my friends told me about this website and I am enjoing my time here.

05:34 PM Feb 23 2008 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

by surfing on net too.

07:57 PM Feb 23 2008 |

OCNoah

OCNoah

United States

I was looking for eBay.

08:48 AM Feb 24 2008 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

me  too!  Around one year ago i badly  needed to improve my english, especially my spoken english. But it is very expensive to attend an english course by native speakers, so I told myself:"maybe it is a good idea to find native speakers on the  internet." so i typed several key words like 'english' `'study' `'chatroom' , and then this website among the tons of websites.

Then I am here. There are several other websites which i think are very useful like:

Englishclub.com where you can chat in text  and English-net.com where there is no chatroom but you can get prompt response if you post any questions. 

All these three websites are all my favorite ones. :)) 

11:07 AM Feb 24 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

I have heard it from my co-teacher.. I found it so interesting..

02:59 AM Feb 25 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

Surfing on the net, looking for places where I could practice my english

05:37 AM Feb 25 2008 |