Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends

jennifer329

China

I am a college student now, my friends is all my students. I want to make friends with kinds of people, on the hand, it can extend my views, on the other hand, I can make a lot of friends with English, It is wonderful!!

01:54 PM Oct 10 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

omunozf

omunozf

Chile

Hi jennifer, it´s nice to meet people who has the same goals like me. I would like so much to become your friend, if you want to be my friend just response me or add me, that´s my msn adress omunozf12 hotmail.com.

I hope to recieve good news. see you friend, bye

02:21 AM Oct 11 2006 |

jennifer329

China

I have added your msn address, please check it

04:43 AM Oct 11 2006 |

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

Hi jennifer,
I would love to be your friend. If you like you can add me too on msn my address is tahir_tarbelada at hotmail.com
waiting for ur response.
tahir

06:16 AM Oct 11 2006 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Dear Jennifer!

I 'd love to be your friend too. Please add me and we 'll discuss in English about somethings we'd like to. My e-mail address is: newfriend_A at yahoo.com

waiting to receive messages from you.

06:55 AM Oct 11 2006 |

anujanuj

anujanuj

India

Hi there,

I am a working professional.  Hope we can get mutual benefits through communicating in english.

Bye for now.

07:04 AM Oct 11 2006 |

anujanuj

anujanuj

India

Sorry, forgot to give my ID.  Its

07:14 AM Oct 11 2006 |

jennifer329

China

hello, Thank you make friends with me! My MSN is  , add me!!

02:28 PM Oct 11 2006 |

jennifer329

China

do you have msn? we can take it convenient and quickly!

02:36 PM Oct 11 2006 |

jennifer329

China

hello, anujanuj, I haven`t your ID , by the way , if you have msn, we can talk with it! please write down your msn or e-mail. I will add you as soon as possible.

02:42 PM Oct 11 2006 |